Welcome To aBlackWeb

In my opinion Horrorcore Rap is the worst type of music ever agree or disagree

Horrorcore Rap is the worst type of music ever

• Total voters

Starbucks

I just do not see how anyone can find it appealing at all I recognize people have their taste so I can't judge anyone who likes it because that is what they enjoy hearing. But just in my opinion it is the worst type of music

nah... gravediggaz was dope for it's time. also it could be argued that kool keith dr. octogynacologist was horrorcore and that's a certified classic.

and some geto boys songs i would consider to be horrorcore as well.

but once you start adding facepaint and jnco jeans to the mix.... yeah you might have a point.

For me top 5 worst types of music/genres ever

1. Horrorcore Rap
2. Heavy Metal
3. Punk
4. Rappity Rap
5. Rock

I enjoy pretty much every other genre of music besides these favourites being Pop, House, Melodic Pop Hip-Hop, Bollywood, Techno, Trap Hip-Hop, Dance Hall, Reggae, Classical. But I also do like Jazz, Blues, Funk etc too

I'm just into musical catchy type genres so it's nothing personal against the likes of Insane Clown Posse, Jay-Z, Canibus, Nas, Tech-9, Wu-Tang, Scarface, Brotha Lynch, Royce, Black Thought, Big Pun, Busta Rhymes, Rakim etc and all the Rock, Heavy Metal and Punk artists

This what I try explain to @Loch121 @Like_Water @Lab Baby @English @Meeks @Cain @CeLLar-DooR @Fazeem @5th Letter @genocide_cutter @Busta Carmichael @DNB1 @RozayTabernacle @Ibex

My fave artist of all time and who I like many others consider the greatest musician, artist and song-writer of all time across all genres released a Horrorcore Rap and Rappity Rap album with Relapse and I did not buy this album only solo album of his I did not buy, heavily criticize it, tweeted to his manager and rappers on his label how extremely terrible the album is. I just purchased the Beautiful single instead of the album. So i'm not biased as I did not buy Relapse

This is my type of music if we talking hip-hop

This type of hip-hop is what is the most enjoyable for me

nah... gravediggaz was dope for it's time. also it could be argued that kool keith dr. octogynacologist was horrorcore and that's a certified classic.

and some geto boys songs i would consider to be horrorcore as well.

but once you start adding facepaint and jnco jeans to the mix.... yeah you might have a point.

Black-Man-Laughing-In-The-Bath-Tub-Drinking-a-40oz-Beer.gif

You are horrorcore

I like horror movies and dark imagery personally

if done right I can fuck with it

I ain't fucking with you shady.

You been out ya damn mind.

you hate 80 % of what Em is.

WTF is rappity rap?Being lyrical?

Aw why am I asking anything?

Shady is just happy to be able to post without dealing with Stew or Illbot. This is 4 years worth of posting she's trying to make up for.

I'm not understanding the reason u would use terms of racist nature like that Cain especially u being a mature person who is not young. Whites have oppressed my country just like they oppressed your people in America but u do not see me using that word. It is not necessary as many whites in America died helping save blacks i'm not saying the majority or anything but a lot did. Whites and blacks fought side by side during the civil war in America

A person of your age should know

Back