Are you?

• Dominant

• Submissive

• Push Over

• Bottom

• Controlling

• Other (explain in a post)

Results are only viewable after voting.
i chose other as i try to adapt to the situation, however, i think its bout time i pick one and stick with it b/c certain people dont appear to appreciate the ability to adapt to situations.

The relationship I’m currently in has been the longest I’ve ever been around anyone in my life. Including family, and it forced me to learn or lose.

I’ve always been dominant in relationships because I always felt as the man you are supposed to be. Having seen what that does to a woman long term. That’s not the way to go, and being submissive isn’t either.

You have to be independent, yet mutual in a relationship. You have to let her be her, let learn and grow on her own. And be there to watch and guide her just before she goes off the cliffs. Grab her just as she reaches the right altitude where her shoot has to open or else.

Not only will she appreciate it, but she’ll reciprocate.

Last edited:
i never felt the need to impose my will over my wife..i tend to let her do whatever she wants but i put my foot down when needed.

this question is situational

Im not about to say im dominant or controlling.. but i would say i keep the stability. If you are out of pocket im checking you, i expect you to do the same otherwise you probably not my type either way.

i can see how it would appear that i'm dominant...

but i don't thi i'm controlling at all..

i just don't protect feelings by mixing words..

im super direct and to the point, and that often can be abrasive....

it's just that this is my mantra in life..i try to be as honest and open and truthful in many aspects of my life.. so of course i'm going to be the most like that with the person the closest to me..i think it can be a bit intense at times.....

i've also pointed out i'm not really a relationship person... so any relationship i would be in would have to have weird dynamics to begin with.

i think i'm mostly lucky.. cuz i can see how a lot of females couldn't deal with some of the shit i say

I think I definitely come off as dominate but I'm actually pretty submissive. I think I balance both well now.

i can see how it would appear that i'm dominant...

but i don't thi i'm controlling at all..

i just don't protect feelings by mixing words..

im super direct and to the point, and that often can be abrasive....

it's just that this is my mantra in life..i try to be as honest and open and truthful in many aspects of my life.. so of course i'm going to be the most like that with the person the closest to me..i think it can be a bit intense at times.....

i've also pointed out i'm not really a relationship person... so any relationship i would be in would have to have weird dynamics to begin with.

i think i'm mostly lucky.. cuz i can see how a lot of females couldn't deal with some of the shit i say

Damn & i thought i was long winded

con·cise
adjective
  1. giving a lot of information clearly and in a few words; brief but comprehensive.

Back