Welcome To aBlackWeb

Impossible Choice: Dad Forced To Choose Either Saving Wife Or Baby

I just thought about this. Say the woman having the baby and father are not married or even in a relationship. They are faced with this same situation. Who gets to decide if the doctors should try and save the mother or the baby first?

I'm quite sure who the father would pick if faced with that choice if he got a ain't shit bitch pregnant.

Save the baby and let that ain't shit bitch die!!

I just thought about this. Say the woman having the baby and father are not married or even in a relationship. They are faced with this same situation. Who gets to decide if the doctors should try and save the mother or the baby first?

I'm quite sure who the father would pick if faced with that choice if he got a ain't shit bitch pregnant.

I would think the woman's family

But most likey he would save the bm because ge aint gonna want that baby.

I would think the woman's family

I can see that but that's kind of fucked up that somebody besides the parents gets to decide whether my child lives or dies. I understand the mother is the child of someone as well though.

my father said save my mother...

But most likey he would save the bm because ge aint gonna want that baby.

yup

that is tough...i might say fuck it you decide and go kill myself instead.....i'll see one of em on the other side.....

i wonder did they know of any complications prior to her going to the hospital....like was her pregnancy high risk?....was she having any complications during pregnancy?......and i wonder what mothers would do if faced with the same choice between child and father?

In theory

you can find a new wife in a day, while it takes months for a baby to be born

So, makin a baby is more time-consuming

& if time is of the essence, I can understand why sum would choose the baby, but I won't fault anyone choosin the spouse

Damn this a fucked up situation. Its a loss either way.

But I dont understand ppl easily saying they'd save the wife. Maybe its me, but every one of my kids wereconnected to me before they were actually birthed. So i couldnt just look at them as well they're not actually here type shit.

My oldest had a hard time with the contractions during her birth. Every time they came, her rate rate dropped. The docs started pressing for a c section, but bm didnt want it. Said she was scared. A female doc told her "you could lose your baby if you don't!". I lost my shit, cussed her out (the bm. And I acknowledge I was a an asshole for that). I had to leave the room for a few. Ended up doing the c section, both made it through fine.

But to see my first child almost not make it was hell.

I'm not so certain its that easy a decision.

I mean....no child support either way.

And remember that time you talked shit about my mom?
And shawty down the street been eyeing me.

Nah......its ain't simple.
You would have to raise a child while grieving.

Damn this a fucked up situation. Its a loss either way.

But I dont understand ppl easily saying they'd save the wife. Maybe its me, but every one of my kids wereconnected to me before they were actually birthed. So i couldnt just look at them as well they're not actually here type shit.

My oldest had a hard time with the contractions during her birth. Every time they came, her rate rate dropped. The docs started pressing for a c section, but bm didnt want it. Said she was scared. A female doc told her "you could lose your baby if you don't!". I lost my shit, cussed her out (the bm. And I acknowledge I was a an asshole for that). I had to leave the room for a few. Ended up doing the c section, both made it through fine.

But to see my first child almost not make it was hell.

Facts. Im not understanding why these dudes have no connection.

I can see that but that's kind of fucked up that somebody besides the parents gets to decide whether my child lives or dies. I understand the mother is the child of someone as well though.
I don't think the dude has that right.
That would be a case against the hospital.

That same baby can be swapped out at the hospital and you would not know and you talking about a bond

Well if you a whole dumbass i guess thats true. I mean you pretty much saying you aint got no bond until you see it that's weird.

Well if you a whole dumbass i guess thats true. I mean you pretty much saying you aint got no bond until you see it that's weird.
people have taken the wrong kid home numerous times bruh.....sometimes years go by before it's corrected

Or you can be so distraught with letting your best friend die and raise a child in a toxic environment

Or you could have just killed a person who would have done great things in the world.

Or you might not be able to have another child together. Then you end up with some resentment.

Lots of different outcomes. Not a decision I'd want to make.

Back