Welcome To aBlackWeb

IMPERFECT 10's (Real Woman Appreciation)

some of these chicks aint cute in the face but other than not being cute.....where the imperfection?

i respect the thread.....ill keep them all and walk to lunch with them

some of these chicks aint cute in the face but other than not being cute.....where the imperfection?

Well....simply compare them to some of the women posted in this very forum. I see understand completely what Allah is doing.

These are type of women a lot of regular azzz negros deal wit. Lol

man yall trippin, ill smash like 95% of these!..

most of you nig-nogs always complainin bout babs, now yall complainin bout these naturals ‐ like wtf?.. i dont get it
nah you thirsty dos eqis niggas have low standards and will fuck anything with a hole in it. If you seen the type of chicks that used to sweat me in my high school and college days you would under stand my taste in women. even ugly niggas or geek niggas can pull a dyme. It ain't nothing. There only about 3 or 5 of these chicks in this thread that are fuckable. all them other night fighters and boga wolf's gotta go. You hurting my eyes with this shit.

Matter of fact this thread premise had HoF potential but you can’t call it imperfect 10s and post a gang of perfect 5s.

k8Gzdo7Y.gif

Back