Welcome To aBlackWeb

Watching ep 3.

They shoulda had Danny McBride (Kenny powers) play Paula Jones husband lol

Even w all the makeup I'm not buyin Clive owen as playa bill.

Solid so far tho

This is everything i wanted from this series and more.It's actually making me recall everything that happneed during and before the Clinton and Lewinsky Scandal. I remember the rumor of The Clintons having ties to Vince Foster's death.I remember one rumor in particular of Clinton telling the CIA to make Foster a memory. It's going to be interesting to see how much they cover in the following episodes.

Foster was tied up in all the things being investigated. He was silenced

I hate every mf on this shit lol

it's a good show but I jus can't stand watchin them

maybe cuz they're playin their roles that well idk

idgaf. This shit is soooooo good.

smh couldn't jus let playa bill be playa bill.

But atleast I understand why Linda did what she did

shits good

but I jus wanna reiterate

I hate every fuckin body on this shit, they all get on my nerves

I think Ann Coulter the only one I could tolerate

:hahaha:

First time catching ACS. On ep3 and this is good. Gonna watch S1 when I’m done. Skipping the Versace crap. Any idea what S4 will be?

they also making American Sports Story…

First time catching ACS. On ep3 and this is good. Gonna watch S1 when I’m done. Skipping the Versace crap. Any idea what S4 will be?

they also making American Sports Story…

Damn bruh. You been missing out. Season 1 with OJ is classic.

I've seen rumors online that season 4 will be bout Bush, Katrina and how he botched the response.

Give Versace one episode. Shit is real good imo. The guy who plays Andrew cunanan does a hell of a job. They really get into the killers mindstate n his motivation. I enjoyed it.

I only saw the first 2 eps. They running a marathon of the first 5 (or 6?) eps tomorrow so I'll catch up then

2/3 of the way thru episode 7. idgaf, this shit is sooooooooooo good lol lmao...

giphy.gif

Seriously

can't remember a show I've liked where I hated every 'character'

say that in quotes cuz I kno they're portraying real people but still

only time I felt anything for Linda was when she told her daughter bout Gus

other than that I wanna see the worst happen to everyone, maybe except Betty lol

Seriously

can't remember a show I've liked where I hated every 'character'

say that in quotes cuz I kno they're portraying real people but still

only time I felt anything for Linda was when she told her daughter bout Gus

other than that I wanna see the worst happen to everyone, maybe except Betty lol

that gus story made me lol

Betty a solider

Which episode is the blowjob?

LMAOOOOOO

no lie, i been watching waiting for the scene where she gets on her knees in the oval. lol but no luck.

Real life monica is a writer on the show. So they jus show them flirting and kissing in the oval. No sloppy toppy.

There is a scene explaining the blue dress tho.

Back