Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm Sprung

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
In the After Dark thread people said some side effects to good sex is stalking, harassing, jealousy, etc.

We always talk about our experiences with other crazy mfs, but what about the times you were crazy? Drop a story about a time where u were sprung and doing stalker/trillfate type shit.

Let's talk about it.​

me and the wife used to have spats on the phone when she was in college....

one night she was talking about her home girls wanted to go out, i was like it was too late, she needa to go bed. she tried to buck, and say whatever liker her ass was going out. and hung up the phone o a nigga....

it was a 3 hour drive to her school, i was a good hour in before she called me back,
i was blowing up her phone, then i blew up her homegirl phone...her home girl went to her dorm room, my lady in that shhit knocked the fuck out sleep.....she wake her up like please yo...talk to this nigga...

looking back i might've over reacted.... but i think my point was made

I’ve never stalked. I’ve rode with my friend to stalk her dudes tho. Oh the fun!

Not only stalking but Trillfate levels brotha??
full

I'ma shame Lol fuck that I was young, never experience any that type of sex before.

Wasn't that serious anyway, I aint get arrested or anything and nobody got hurt so it was harmless.

I don’t know if this is stalker type stuff or not. But if you happen to go somewhere where you know the person just happens to be by accident is that stalking? Ok it wasn’t by accident but she slipped up and mentioned in passing she was going to be someplace and I part of my line was really. I going to be there too. That was an expensive Ploy but she didn’t believe me and when I showed up she was like it must be faith for us to be together. Before the weekend was over I told her the truth and we laughed. But in my youth I was a real good hunter and almost always got my prey.

My ex...GRHS...and I wasn't officially back together, but we were still dealing.

Some how we got into a big argument and stopped talkin for like 2wks I think. During that time she hooked up wit some nigga name Dolla at club...then fucc'd him later that nite. I tried to act like I didn't care when she told me, but inside...
this_is_bullshit_the_wire.gif

She fucc'd him a few more times after that. One nite I wanted to come by and see her, but she was like "Naw. He's over here and stasying the night"

Me:
source.gif

So now my azzz is sittin at home wit all these thoughts running thru my head. I couldn't get that image of this muthafucca layin up wit this nigga...you know what...Imma go over to her crib! Middle of the damn night, and my dumbazzz is driving to her crib. Why? I dunno.

Get to her apartment complex and drove slowly past her crib (she lived on the bottom floor). Her bedroom window was right there, so I just stopped car, and sat there staring at it. Wondering if they were still up. Wondering if she was fuccin this muthafucca. I was even tempted to park my car...get out...then peek thru a small crack b/t her window shade.

As soon as that thought popped in my head, I knew I losted it. I became something I loathed. I drove the fucc off and carried my stupid azzz home. Smh. Never did that shyt ever again. That was definitely outta my character.

My ex...GRHS...and I wasn't officially back together, but we were still dealing.

Some how we got into a big argument and stopped talkin for like 2wks I think. During that time she hooked up wit some nigga name Dolla at club...then fucc'd him later that nite. I tried to act like I didn't care when she told me, but inside...
View attachment 13874

She fucc'd him a few more times after that. One nite I wanted to come by and see her, but she was like "Naw. He's over here and stasying the night"

Me:
View attachment 13875

So now my azzz is sittin at home wit all these thoughts running thru my head. I couldn't get that image of this muthafucca layin up wit this nigga...you know what...Imma go over to her crib! Middle of the damn night, and my dumbazzz is driving to her crib. Why? I dunno.

Get to her apartment complex and drove slowly past her crib (she lived on the bottom floor). Her bedroom window was right there, so I just stopped car, and sat there staring at it. Wondering if they were still up. Wondering if she was fuccin this muthafucca. I was even tempted to park my car...get out...then peek thru a small crack b/t her window shade.

As soon as that thought popped in my head, I knew I losted it. I became something I loathed. I drove the fucc off and carried my stupid azzz home. Smh. Never did that shyt ever again. That was definitely outta my character.
I really wanted to laugh at this but I know I shouldn’t sorry Bretheren that must have been a rough one. Sitting in the car outside imagining all type of stuff.

Never been a stalker/Sleepfate kinda nigga. I’ve been sprung had my nose wide open, falling for all types of lies and juxes but that’s it

I used to be so fearful of being a domestic violence offender that once a chick says she want space I’m on to the next.

Last edited:
Never been a stalker/Sleepfate kinda nigga. I e been sprung had my nose wide open, falling for all types of lies and juxes but that’s it

I used to be so fearful of being a domestic violence offender that once a chick says she want space I’m on to the next.
Bretheren wasn’t there a time in the rain... I am just bringing it up before someone else does.

I really wanted to laugh at this but I know I shouldn’t sorry Bretheren that must have been a rough one. Sitting in the car outside imagining all type of stuff.

Which is why I got up outta there. Lol.

Only time I ever stalked a chick is the chick i lost my virginity wit. I was 16 and she was 24, even moved me in let me play husband for a couple months.

Then she realized, as she rightly should've. That I'm too immature to be in a relationship wit. I had chicks from my job call the house phone. Driving other chicks cars to take her out, just stupid shit.

Anyway, she kicked me out but I couldn't let go. So I rode my bike to the complex across the street and just watched her come and go from time to time.

Even at one point, the old lady who's house i posted up infront of came outside and offered me tea and cookies.

She let me sit in her living room and watch shorty through the blinds. Tell me stories of when she was in love wit the wrong one.

Decent lady

Only time I ever stalked a chick is the chick i lost my virginity wit. I was 16 and she was 24, even moved me in let me play husband for a couple months.

Then she realized, as she rightly should've. That I'm too immature to be in a relationship wit. I had chicks from my job call the house phone. Driving other chicks cars to take her out, just stupid shit.

Anyway, she kicked me out but I couldn't let go. So I rode my bike to the complex across the street and just watched her come and go from time to time.

Even at one point, the old lady who's house i posted up infront of came outside and offered me tea and cookies.

She let me sit in her living room and watch shorty through the blinds. Tell me stories of when she was in love wit the wrong one.

Decent lady

You was so sprung you didn't realize Mrs. Parker was throwing it at you...

@ChiCity for the ones, like myself, who have never heard the story about the rain and awning, could you share that story once more?
The abridged version is I was chatting it up with a chick from the IC for a few months who happened to live in my boro (some dispute her location). She gave me her address and it was in my neighborhood. I decided to go over one night and see if I could get in the guts. At the time I was working in Long Island, well over an hour away, and was in a hotel. I drove all the way to our neighborhood, texting and talking to her the whole time, telling her that I was coming thru, we could go chill somewhere yada yada yada.

She said nah but with the smilies and lols and I want you to but don’t. I heard her but I wasn’t listening. Got there, and she didn’t answer the phone, didn’t answer the text or rather answered slowly when I told her I had parked. I didn’t wanna be a (full) creep so I didn’t go to her home but rather the Bodega on the corner (directly across the street from her flat) ordered and ate a ham and cheese hero under a leaky awning while she dodged my calls and text.

Once the sandwich was finished and I was moist nh, I bounced. She text back a few minutes later asking was I still downstairs and that we could meet up and all that shit but I was already in my feelings so I declined and visited my BM. Drove back to LI listening to 808 & HB’s while pretending to her that it was cool I understood her hesitation. Shortly after we stopped communicating. All the conversations before seemed hollow to me at that point.

The end. I didn’t stalk, I just overplayed my hand.

But she was bad af so I have no regrets

Back