Welcome To aBlackWeb

Im over J cole acting fake broke

Lol. Funny I was saying the same thing to myself about kendrick the other day.

Like you purposely buy Nike Cortez and collect beach cruisers you cornball ass nigga???
View attachment 652028

That type of shit so extra. It's all manufactured branding. It makes them come off less genuine to me. 🤷🏿‍♂️
he from the west coast where nike cortez is still a big staple in their fashion. How is that not being genuine?

its the same as jayz dreadloc lace front. youre trying to force relatability

its corny and weak
i agree with this

i aint neva looked at a man and thought "that nigga need to cut that shit off" until he grew that shit

wait...i lie. Elfrid Payton was the first...then Jay

its the same as jayz dreadloc lace front. youre trying to force relatability

its corny and weak

It’s free form dreads that has a whole different meaning in its self mfs letting there hair natural dread is corny and weak😂 just say you hate black men and keep it pushing or mad you not with a successful one.

EDIT: The nigga grew up broke and slanging dope how tf can’t he relate to poor black people

Lol. Funny I was saying the same thing to myself about kendrick the other day.

Like you purposely buy Nike Cortez and collect beach cruisers you cornball ass nigga???
View attachment 652028

That type of shit so extra. It's all manufactured branding. It makes them come off less genuine to me. 🤷🏿‍♂️
Ain’t that what LA niggas wear and do?

it’s like clowning a DC nigga for wearing new balances or foam posits

He's has never really been that ostentatious, tbh. The most I've ever seen him with was like a chain or two. Seems like a natural evolution of his style.

its the same as jayz dreadloc lace front.
AdventurousAbleBrahmanbull-max-1mb.gif

Back