Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm Not Feeling Good, Brehs.

Owen Hart

Lately I've been feeling more down than ever and as the days go by I'm losing my motivation. Past 2 years been rough to a breh. Hold me, yo.
full

Facts LOL I been taking a weekend vacay at least once a month for a minute now....shit has a way of bringing u back to ur square
I do the same thing, recently went hiking for the first time and it was kind of cool.

Don't sleep on hotel deals on groupon, even short lil 3 hour getaways can be impactful and inexpensive

I can relate.

But like some have already said it's good to talk to someone or try and do activities to get your mind off stuff. Hang in there and stay as positive as you can

What's the word man? Have you tried speaking to a therapist? Do you have health insurance that covers mental health?
Life's getting me down. Nothing excites me anymore [almost].

I have a mentor but that's strictly business related. Not a type of breh I could confidently confide in.

In the UK we have the NHS so healthcare is free to a wider extent.

Try to use a little perspective too, I guarantee that whatever it is you're going through, there's somebody that you know that would love to be in your shoes. Stay strong, you got this

Therapy,
Exercise
Tweaking your circle
Traveling
And definitely a confidante

we all go they ups and down.
Remember the peaks when you hit the valleys. And forget the valleys when you reach them peaks.
Make goals and celebrate each step

take one day at a time and give yourself constant positive affirmations.

and like elzo said. Reset. Beach or mountains is always my go to.
Keep ya head up.

Try to use a little perspective too, I guarantee that whatever it is you're going through, there's somebody that you know that would love to be in your shoes. Stay strong, you got this
I like this idea too.

i once feel off a ladder and bust my shit and broke two teeth.

but i didn’t break my neck or lose an eye.

Back