Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm a reformed "groupie", ask me anything

A

Anonymous

I use the word groupie for convenience purposes I had a type: successful men in the entertainment industry. I'm married with kids and now lead a post-"groupie" life. No, my husband is not in show business. I said goodbye to that life before I met him. I'm down to talk about it. my 'years of activity' were between 2007 and 2013, if that makes a difference.

Go ahead and ask me anything. dick reports, life lessons, industry tidbits. full disclosure: If I feel a story is unique enough to lead back to me, I'll have to change some details or refrain from answering. sorry.

I politely ask that mods don't reveal in this thread.

I already think I know who you are but how many did you fuck?
can you see my username? I made an account when I was linked on LSA. I was told this wouldn't happen here and I could post tea without getting burned. I fucked 5 total if you include relationships.

can you see my username? I made an account when I was linked on LSA. I was told this wouldn't happen here and I could post tea without getting burned. I fucked 5 total if you include relationships.
Oh then never mind I might not know.

No I can’t see your name. You are safe. You won’t be revealed.

What’s their names?

Oh then never mind I might not know.

No I can’t see your name. You are safe. You won’t be revealed.

What’s their names?
the one I had the longest relationship with watches gossip closely... Toronto native. Bruno, Puff, Nelly, Wale.

Nelly was my crush. I bet that was amazing.

What was the wildest thing that happen to you during those days?

tenor.gif

Might be chatty patty, and I don't gossip, but if the shit's posted on a message board, I be damned if I ain't gonna read it.

Back