Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION IGN - The Top 100 Best TV Shows of All Time

Simpsons ain’t been watchable for years smh
How influential was the show? How well has it aged? Did the show have ongoing cultural significance? And, lastly, to consider whether a show they love is truly one of the best ever made, or simply just a personal favorite

I tried mad men, didn’t interest me

Wire feels so dated idk if I could today
I mean, I'm not checking for the fashion or anything or even the technology but the story is second to none

Others have tried and failed horribly and that show sparked a ton of careers

The Simpsons should not be top 2

Everything that made it influential was beginning to fade in season 9 and has been on a steady slow decline every since then

I haven't watched a full episode of the simpsons in years

When I do watch the old episodes, its crazy how far the quality has dropped

Boring ass Mad Men being top 10 is just another reason, in a long as list of reasons, why IGN needs to stick too game reviews.
Admittedly I assumed Mad men was gonna be wack until I actually watched it. I think I started it when it was in S3 and got hooked.

Another slow ass burn that is a good show imo. Great character development, nice pay offs to stories that may start at the beginning of the season or previous seasons.

Is it top 10 of all time? Maybe not but it's top tier TV imo

Admittedly I assumed Mad men was gonna be wack until I actually watched it. I think I started it when it was in S3 and got hooked.

Another slow ass burn that is a good show imo. Great character development, nice pay offs to stories that may start at the beginning of the season or previous seasons.

Lol I have never seen a greatest TV list that doesn't include mad men it's regarded apart of the 4 pillars.

breaking bad

The wire
The sopranos
Mad men

man-yawn.gif

Back