Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Iggy Azalea

Funny, I don't remember replying to this thread but my first thought when this popped up in my alerts was "this broad should prolly be on her way to OF at this point".

Sure as shit...

Gotta wonder if she's making more with OF than she did with music and touring.

I call bullshit. You think if someone made 40mil in the 1st month, they still be getting naked for a living?

Thats an interesting question

One of the challenges of managing society and controlling its subjects is regulating labor to the balance of paying people an amount that induces them to continue to work while not being enough that can eventually lead to them not working

This alleged 40 mil raises the stakes but even at them numbers, theres varying points where a person will say i made enough and quit.

But, thats b4 considering all those that invested into creating and propagating an "Iggy Azalea™ " Its expensive asf to build a name that we all recognize. And Its an industry standard that she wont even own that name ...so even if this so called 40 mil actually happened, it'll be a list of creditors who eat off of her shaking her ass before this Aussie get a red cent.

Shake dat ass for debt

Back