Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Iggy Azalea - In My Defense (7/19)

If this ain't bout her taking Bangbros up on their offer, then............

tenor.gif

why are you promoting this on this site Mat?
Nah bruh I appreciate him for doing this. Not really a fan of her work but we shouldn't be biased to who coming out now. That way we can have discussions about their music. For example he had a Rich the Kid album thread and I heard his music and thought it was , but basic trash and I'm sure others liked it.

Nah bruh I appreciate him for doing this. Not really a fan of her work but we shouldn't be biased to who coming out now. That way we can have discussions about their music. For example he had a Rich the Kid album thread and I heard his music and thought it was , but basic trash and I'm sure others liked it.
she white

rich the kid not

@Goldie ...You gotta bring back the popularity or the wackness rating of a thread...Remember like 17X GOATS or 3X Wack... I was looking forward for the high wackness rating and to debate about it...

:sayit:

@Goldie ...You gotta bring back the popularity or the wackness rating of a thread...Remember like 17X GOATS or 3X Wack... I was looking forward for the high wackness rating and to debate about it...

:sayit:

I'll see what i can do. For now you can still see how many goats and wacks a thread got when u click it.

Back