Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY If You're Only Dating Someone, Should You Parent Their Kid?

If You're Only Dating Someone, Should You Parent Their Kid?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
You don’t have to "parent" a kid to check on em and make sure they're okay while in your space. Especially if it's someone you're dating. That's just the responsible thing to do. The adult thing to do. The human thing to do. I'm not letting anything happen to a child over anyone's ego. We can sort that out after they're safe and sound.

Man you keep talking about him breaking his neck, I'm not letting that happen... but I'm also not letting the pussy get dry cuz I overstepped lmao

Dis: *stares at the baby on glass table

*Baby falls through table and gets cut

Mom: what happened?

Dis: He fell through the table. I was only concerned he was gonna fall off the table. I was gonna catch him if he did.

Cops: sir, you are being booked for the negligence of a minor.

stone-cold-steve-austin-arrested.gif

Cold world we living in. All cause you wanted some cheeks.

Last edited:
Not your place to discipline other people's kids but as a man you can still correct mistakes.

That woman is in the bathroom getting her shit right so she can come put that monkey on you. When she steps out and sees you not giving a damn about her child running around being reckless, it might turn her off. You can at least fake like you have concern until you get the guts. Lol

Not your place to discipline other people's kids but as a man you can still correct mistakes.

That woman is in the bathroom getting her shit right so she can come put that monkey on you. When she steps out and sees you not giving a damn about her child running around being reckless, it might turn her off. You can at least fake like you have concern until you get the guts. Lol

Real shit og

Back