Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY If You're Only Dating Someone, Should You Parent Their Kid?

If You're Only Dating Someone, Should You Parent Their Kid?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol so you just gon let the kid walk and potentially jump around on a glass table he dont got no business on cuz he aint yours?
some people don't appreciate others parenting their kids because it undermines them

Shit, back in the day I spanked my baby cousin for cussin and I got cussed out for it..bars

some people don't appreciate others parenting their kids because it undermines them

Shit, back in the day I spanked my baby cousin for cussin and I got cussed out for it..bars

Welp. The kids safety takes precedence over what somebody appreciates or not. If im around and the kid is doing something that can hurt them ima make sure they safe. You spanking somebody child is nowhere near getting a kid to stop standing on a glass table cuz they might hurt themselves

I already said I wouldn't let him get hurt

Ok..

What if

You verbally say get down and he says no loudly and starts acting a fool and she comes back in the room like what happened?

Or if you physically remove him and he starts acting fool and she comes back in the room like what happened?

Now you've gone from "chillin at shawty crib" to being in a position to have to explain yourself

lmao.. I think id prefer taking two seconds to explain to her why her kid is pissed he aint on the glass table no more than to explain to her and the paramedics why the lil muhfucka is injured and needing medical attention.. lol tf?

lmao.. I think id prefer taking two seconds to explain to her why her kid is pissed he aint on the glass table no more than to explain to her and the paramedics why the lil muhfucka is injured and needing medical attention.. lol tf?
Man you keep talking about him breaking his neck, I'm not letting that happen... but I'm also not letting the pussy get dry cuz I overstepped lmao

Need to change my vote lol

Thought this was going to be like a teenager acting up or something. Toddler crawling on shit they shouldn't be is common sense

Back