Welcome To aBlackWeb

If your homeboy asked you to smash his girl?

Do you smash the homies girl

• Naw too messy

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • I mean it's the only way right? that's what friends are for.

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
Would you do it.

Scenario....Your homeboy has a new GF who he likes to do freaky shit with. They recently invited a 3rd chick to bed with them, and get some threesoms pop off.

She's even mad loose with letting him smash other chicks.. as long as he brings the chick to her too...

well he ran into a situation where a chick was tryna let him fuck, but ain't let his girl get involved, so she feel likes she's owed something...

either he has to let her fuck another dude without him being around....or they done.

He really don't wanna lose shorty, so he comes to you as the only homeboy he can trust. and asks you to smash his girl for him..

tell him she's totally down with it, she even said you were cool enough to do it and it not be a thing.

they both trust you and feel this is the solution to their problem...

Oh she's a high 8, low 9 at absolute worse. you've seen her look a perfect 10 on some days....

ladies feel free to flip the gender roles to where it applies for you

Last edited:
that could potentially ruin our friendship
as far as i'm concerned there's no coming back from that.. if someone ask me to smash their girl, or ask me if i wanna swing girls or anything like that. we can't just be friends next week like that shti was never talked about...

that an't the kinda person i feel i could really trust.....sex got too much of a hld over certain people that they would present something that threatened loyalties....

as far as i'm concerned there's no coming back from that.. if someone ask me to smash their girl, or ask me if i wanna swing girls or anything like that. we can't just be friends next week like that shti was never talked about...

that an't the kinda person i feel i could really trust.....sex got too much of a hld over certain people that they would present something that threatened loyalties....
I don't think presenting it would cause a strife, awkwardness for sure. And I don't think o could be around his girl anymore, but I could still be cool with dude.

If he talking about swinging and shit...
Fucking my girl....
We gotta fight.

Lol I’m sure he’ll have no problem finding somebody else to do it, but hell nah

nah....too close for comfort

never been approached with this but my boy has....said a nigga had been telling him about it for weeks, but this is this mans wife

he finally said fuck it one night, goes over there and it all plays out like one would expect it to

wife goes super saiyan on the new dick and the nigga that begged his homie to fuck his wife gets mad.....they start fighting and ol boy said he just left smh

nah....too close for comfort

never been approached with this but my boy has....said a nigga had been telling him about it for weeks, but this is this mans wife

he finally said fuck it one night, goes over there and it all plays out like one would expect it to

wife goes super saiyan on the new dick and the nigga that begged his homie to fuck his wife gets mad.....they start fighting and ol boy said he just left smh
Like... Fist fighting?
While that nigga butt ass fucking his chick?

giphy.gif

nah the husband started arguing with the wife about how she was going hard on ol boy

prolly squirted and shook like a old washing machine for him lmao

I think I told y'all about how my roommate's girl heard me puttin it down on a broad I had over. The were beefin about some stupid shit and she tried to piss him off talmbout how she needed the kind of dick I was dishin out to them broads I was fuckin and he told her to knock on my door to ask for some dick when ole girl left.

I didn't do it, but since we knew each other since we were babies he put enough trust in me to fuck her that once to shut her up.

I'm the kinda dude that wouldn't fuck a friend of mines girl but instead would do this just because they're in a spot and I'm helping a friend out.

Irl I've known of 2 different cats that their girl has flirted with me in front of them and I avoided(ran) both situations like the plague.
Shit is weird

nah the husband started arguing with the wife about how she was going hard on ol boy

prolly squirted and shook like a old washing machine for him lmao

So they had a threesome with his wife?

:pathetic:

Reactions: 1/2
Back