Welcome To aBlackWeb

If your father was the same age as you who would win in a fight?

My dad was in the military, was a second degree black belt in karate, a varsity wrestler in high school.

Coming up, I saw him put his skills to the test in road rage incidents no less than four times.

I'm good. He can have the title.

Nah…at 25 my pops was just getting out tha Navy where he boxed and was still super active in sports…at 25 I was runnin’ tha streets, smokin’ and drinkin’…

I prolly woulda shot my pops on some Jay Z’s Meet The Parents shit in reverse lol

My dad was weightlifting and running 5ks at 35. He would of knocked me smooth out.

Yall being real respectful in here, that’s good

My pops from Stop 6, I never seen him fight but he got stories, I don’t like my chances

Hmmm my dad got out of Vietnam when he was like 20 so at 25 he woulda been in Boston on Blue Hill Avenue so nope.

I wonder if you overheard your sons having this convo, if y’all would step to him if he said he’d wash you right now.

No lol nine times out of 10 your son can’t win and no Black make child is supposed to say they will lose a fight.

My Pops was a seasoned Marine at that point

Meanwhile I was getting shit faced on 6th Street in Austin

I'm definitely getting washed

According to my aunts and uncles, before I was born, da nigga was like David Goggins, but my mother broke em.

When I was younger and all the way up to maybe a few years ago, the nigga I’ve always known has been a sucka to me. But as I got age, wisdom, and knowledge. And I’ve grown to understand who my mother is..

I get it..I get why that nigga broke. But apparently before I was born duke was on some Super official military attitude, triathlon type shit

Like when I was a kid, if we didn’t get spankings our punishment was shit military did to punish soilders, like the dead cockroach and leg press against the wall and shit

I do wish I got to meet that version of him tho

Back