Welcome To aBlackWeb

If your father was the same age as you who would win in a fight?

My pops a different kind of beast. I mean, i got hands and knocked my fair share of people out, but thats the difference between me and pops.

Me at 25 was trying to knock you out. Pops at 25 was trying to kill you.

I heard mad stories of him putting people in the hospital.

He gon win that one.

My pops a different kind of beast. I mean, i got hands and knocked my fair share of people out, but thats the difference between me and pops.

Me at 25 was trying to knock you out. Pops at 25 was trying to kill you.

I heard mad stories of him putting people in the hospital.

He gon win that one.
Basically the same with me. If the cut off age was 21, I am a dead man. Pops was a certified monster until 21. Once he got out, he didn't have to fight anymore and he didn't from what I heard. He became a family man after that. Taught us everything tho.

my dad. One time years ago my uncle was being mad disrespectful to my mom over some fucking money he owed her and he slapped her. My dad beat the shit out of him. Broke his orbital socket, he had a concussion and broken arm. Black eyes broken nose all that. I ain’t fucking with my dad.

My initial thought is I’d win because my dad is so washed right now.

But then I recall that my dad grew up with 4 brothers and a shitload of bad ass cousins out in the country in NC. All they did was scrap, with everybody in the area AND each other.

No way I’m trying him if we the same age, lol.

He would at current age. I'd take me in my 20s though

Also, this thread aint go do numbers :hahaha:

Last edited:
I was thinking about this the other day, he was in the armed forces back home.

I wouldn't stand a chance, smh. I need to get back in the gym. The only reason I even look remotely in shape now is because of his genetics, lol.

25 a wild age for us both.

But I think he was living way harder than me at that age, so he'd prolly get it. Based on the shit I've heard. But I had a lotta dog in me at 25... So it's kinda tough to say.

But I definitely got him when I was 16 and he was 40+

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Who do the fatherless fight
:hahaha:
trey-tre.gif

Pops!
I can't really see anybody straight up whooping my ass but from all the lil background I have and from all the sports I played he seemed just as active.
In my 20's this cat was still out sprinting me.
We actually both laced em up in the backyard and this cat surprised tf outta me with his movement.
I got all types of physical advantages over him plus the age gap but he was keeping up.

At the same age I think he got it if it's a clean organized fight. I'm fucked if it's a dirty one.

Back