Welcome To aBlackWeb

If your ex is on only fans.. Can your friends support them?

Can the fam watch the ex??

• Total voters
I read the responses.

I mean the homie aint wrong technically.

But lets im in love with my girl. She leaves me. Im heartbroken. You my friend. I come to you to talk and we drink and shit. You my boy I vent too.

And then as soon as I leave you on her only fans.

I mean you aint wrong technically. But you wrong knowing your friend going through heartbreak and is even more hurt cause now she gotta OF, and as soon as I leave aftet consoling in you, you on her OF. Shit aint technically wrong, but id have respect for my friend and not do that.

Ofcourse, we all men and never hurt over a bitch, and once she an ex we never ever think of her. Im just saying this for the soft ones that might have a heart

Last edited:
I read the responses.

But lets my im in love with my girl. She leaves me. Im heartbroken. You my friend. I come to you to talk and we drink and shit. You my boy I vent too.

I mean you aint wrong technically. But you wrong knowing your friend going through heartbreak and is even more hurt cause now she gotta OF, and as soon as I leave aftet consoling in you, you on her OF. Shit aint technically wrong, but id have respect from my friend and not do that.

Ofcourse, we all men and never hurt over a bitch, and once she an ex we never ever think of her. Im just saying this for the soft ones that might have a heart
Oh this nigga is a grade A asshole.... Rick James level...

I would post his street name just to let it ring in, but I'm aware that people who know me lurk.... But my point is... He's known as an habitual bridge burner..... Love him to death... But this could not have happened to a person who deserved it more. And that's being as real as I can about.... Unfortunate.... But definitely a situation he set the stage for....It's hard to feel bad imo.

The only reason I haven't heard from him is because he knows i will roast him..... Even if I don't... He's going to feel I should have been. It's just unfortunate ??‍♂️

I read the responses.

But lets my im in love with my girl. She leaves me. Im heartbroken. You my friend. I come to you to talk and we drink and shit. You my boy I vent too.

I mean you aint wrong technically. But you wrong knowing your friend going through heartbreak and is even more hurt cause now she gotta OF, and as soon as I leave aftet consoling in you, you on her OF. Shit aint technically wrong, but id have respect from my friend and not do that.

Well...yeah, in THAT situation, I'd hope my nigga would have some sort of principles and NOT jerk off to my ex, in that case. Lol.

lmao

A pillar of the pavement

Overseen by the overpass

A ward of the walkway

Seized by the sidewalk

aight im done
hesitant-thunbs-up.gif

...approved

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
guess im the only one...

i'd shut that shit down, gettin the ip address of everyone involved and pullin up

:readyforwar:

Have at it.

I also think it's stupid for people to make their exs off limits to friends. If I'm not long with a chick and have no desire or intent to try and get back with her, I don't care who dates or fucks her.
What if she let you got but you still have feelings for her and would go back to her if there was a chance?

People talk about that rule until reality hits. Emotions are a funny thing.

What if she let you got but you still have feelings for her and would go back to her if there was a chance?

People talk about that rule until reality hits. Emotions are a funny thing.

I'd tell my homeboy that. I wouldn't act like I own the rights to another human being.

If she was hot asf and I missed banging her I'd be scouring the deepest depths of the net to find her content and jerk my schlong.

If she wronged me and I hated her guts I'd still do it. i'd just have to pretend I'm busting a nut off her head. "take that bitch, right in ur eye!".

So no, I wouldn't give any fucks whatsoever if homies paid for her OF. I'd be asking them for links.

Last edited:
The game is the game

But naw. I can't beat off to my friends' exes knowing their dirty asses was in that. Scust at the whole predicament.

Oh this nigga is a grade A asshole.... Rick James level...

I would post his street name just to let it ring in, but I'm aware that people who know me lurk.... But my point is... He's known as an habitual bridge burner..... Love him to death... But this could not have happened to a person who deserved it more. And that's being as real as I can about.... Unfortunate.... But definitely a situation he set the stage for....It's hard to feel bad imo.

The only reason I haven't heard from him is because he knows i will roast him..... Even if I don't... He's going to feel I should have been. It's just unfortunate ??‍♂️
Shorty seem like she got good content, she decent as hell

She always got a discount popping lol

Back