Welcome To aBlackWeb

If you weren’t a fan of a persons art is it okay to pay respects when they pass away?

Paying respect is paying respect. The majority of people that die that we pay respect to are people we never met.

On the flip side if they were a shitty person in life, they are a shitty person in death.

I hate when some pos dies and everyone acts like the world lost someone of value. Rest in piss

Is there actual evidence of people saying he was trash and they hated him and now, all of a sudden, giving their condolences?

Fans voicing their distaste for somebody’s rapping skills and then offering condolences when he passes is different than when peers/rivals make diss records about somebody and call him all kinds of disrespectful shit, then when he dies they wanna say rest in peace.

The love folks gave Von when he got killed was disgusting.

I know that’s something different but I was in disbelief folks was sad he got what he had coming.

I just wanted to say that

I got videos I posted mocking his lyrical skills. As a kid? A child?

I loved Up Jumps The Boogie, Luv 2 Luv Ya and a bunch of other songs he was on. Simply because as a kid? You aren’t too focused on who’s the best per se. I enjoyed Timbaland and the rest of the artists who made music unless it was clearly trash.

That being said, I enjoyed the music and the music for what it was, but the lyrics he put out?? Yes it was subpar.

Type of nigga made built to last
Look home girl I pump like gas wind
Get your friend and your girl and nem
My sex drive workout like a gym can

Bro…..just because I wasn’t feeling the lyrics don’t mean I think he deserved to die.

I mean if someone passed away and will never come back there’s nothing wrong with saying “RIP”

Case in point my brother raps. I love my brother but that nigga SUCKS on the mic. God forbid something happens but id mourn him but still think his art was wack.

Back