Welcome To aBlackWeb

If you own/wear _______, you might be a label whore

Rubato

it only matters to us
Got to thinking about this because it seems like Raf Simons has been getting a lot of attention as far as a trendy shoe brand.

So I did my Googles to see what all the hype was about, only to find they are charging $400 for these.

7AED93B1-AD6D-40E6-A070-C4733CEDC725.jpeg

I’m not sure I’ve seen an uglier shoe in my life.

What are some other products where the actual product falls far short of the hype, yet people continue to pump them up?

505353082_1_ShoeSide

These hoes $900 bruh

Got to thinking about this because it seems like Raf Simons has been getting a lot of attention as far as a trendy shoe brand.

So I did my Googles to see what all the hype was about, only to find they are charging $400 for these.

View attachment 51346

I’m not sure I’ve seen an uglier shoe in my life.

What are some other products where the actual product falls far short of the hype, yet people continue to pump them up?

yea, they be the same dudes that will throw in your face how much they cost whenever you tell them how ugly they are

you cant buy taste apparently

that shit aint made for us bruh lol

they know its ugly and unlike the shit that we flock to.....that was done on purpose, trust

that shit is for tech gurus to play tennis and walk to the dog park in

more of a class statement then fashion

that shit aint made for us bruh lol

they know its ugly and unlike the shit that we flock to.....that was done on purpose, trust

that shit is for tech gurus to play tennis and walk to the dog park in

more of a class statement then fashion
Nah, its ment for hype beast and fashionista niggas like ASAP Rocky and nem

Nah, its ment for hype beast and fashionista niggas like ASAP Rocky and nem

OR ASAP Rocky and niggas alike are literally living a fantasy and just doing that shit because they can

ya'll see how quick Tom Ford came out like "nah, I aint fuckin wit Hov....and that shirt fake" lmao

we wanna be fufu italians sooooo bad

When niggas was wearing the wonder woman gauntlets, I always thought that looked dumb as fuck

boosie-old-jewelry-superbad-chain.jpg

I wouldnt wear that shit but it aint always been bad...Boosie shit was just a victim of horrible 00's trends.....big colorful stones and 2 tone peices bigger than you was the thing lol

U God started that shit tho....I didnt even check for his music but I thought his shit was dope

If this goes for cars, everybody who ever bought a Catera is/was a label whore

they literally slapped a caddy symbol on a Malibu

Back