Welcome To aBlackWeb

If You Love Your Woman, You Should Marry Her

She...need to just stfu.

As if getting just makes everything better.

I swear I think a lot of folks wit this kinda logic only see just the wedding part of it, and that's it. Oh and maybe having a child.

But a lot of folks don't seem to understand the kinda work you gotta put in to sustain a marriage. Some folks aren't ready for all that. So she needs to concern herself wit her own situation. Cuz if she's not married, then she need figure out why her man hasn't ask HER to marry him.

She...need to just stfu.

As if getting just makes everything better.

I swear I think a lot of folks wit this kinda logic only see just the wedding part of it, and that's it. Oh and maybe having a child.

But a lot of folks don't seem to understand the kinda work you gotta put in to sustain a marriage. Some folks aren't ready for all that. So she needs to concern herself wit her own situation. Cuz if she's not married, then she need figure out why her man hasn't ask HER to marry him.
Relationships rhat are serious or long term take work too. Marriage is a piece of paper. It ain't gonna change overnight, if the couple was already cohabitating n together for yrs.

I agree tho. Draya ain't even engaged.

Isn't that Draya chick one of those real housewives or whatever?
Pass
smdh_zpsu5gh5y0t.gif

Yeah put it on paper! In the eyes of the law y'all will be murried. (Yes I said murried)

This reserved for all women or just babymothers?
First time i loved a girlfriend i was a teenager, that means i shouldve married her?
Cause that bih legit crazy right now.
Fuck dat

Only thing i know about this reality show chick is she's a ho.

Ho's should shun the institution of marriage its bad for business

Hell naw. I refuse to be married to my sons dad.

No.
I'm guessing that the tweet was directed @ ppl who r still together
This reserved for all women or just babymothers?
First time i loved a girlfriend i was a teenager, that means i shouldve married her?
Cause that bih legit crazy right now.
Fuck dat

Only thing i know about this reality show chick is she's a ho.

Ho's should shun the institution of marriage its bad for business
untrue. the main demographic of clients is married.

i would skeet skeet skeet all in dem walls of Draya

but she need to be quiet

the only noises from her i want to hear should happen in the bedroom

Back