Welcome To aBlackWeb

If you had to move back home, would you...

If it was dire then that can be considered but I been out since I was 20-21 to break a 15 year streak would define me as "I ain't shit" so I guess I don't want that label so..fuck it.. rent on me y'all

#GMG to the next five ppl who want they rent paid ...1000$ max...hashtag #GMG

If it was dire then that can be considered but I been out since I was 20-21 to break a 15 year streak would define me as "I ain't shit" so I guess I don't want that label so..fuck it.. rent on me y'all

#GMG to the next five ppl who want they rent paid ...1000$ max...hashtag #GMG
Real money?

To answer the question yes.

Whatever she needs me to take care of I got her

I moved back in to my moms in my early 30’s after me and my son’s mom split up...we had just moved into tha country-country to “escape outside influences on our relationship”...and when that shit didn’t work she dipped and moved back to tha city wit her home girl...I said fuck that and broke tha lease and took my son to my moms for a couple of months...but I was getting hotel rooms every weekend

I’m not gonna move into my mama house just because. I don’t wanna live anywhere where I feel like I have to sneak and fuck. I also don’t wanna live anywhere where I can’t be naked freely.

On the other hand, if I’m moving to help her. Then I’d put all that on the back burner and make it work.

I’m not gonna move into my mama house just because. I don’t wanna live anywhere where I feel like I have to sneak and fuck. I also don’t wanna live anywhere where I can’t be naked freely.

On the other hand, if I’m moving to help her. Then I’d put all that on the back burner and make it work.
Well I didn't mean to imply that the reason was just because

I would assume that if you're in your 30's and have to grapple with this decision, you've thought of this as either a last resort or a super short period

I mean I can fuck at the chicks spot

Both of us can't be living with our parents at the same time but in the event that was the case, there are other venues to get it in at

I could fuck at the dudes house, sure. But in the case where i don’t wanna drive over there. He’d have to come to me. I’m not a silent sexer. Mama gon hear me. Nah!

Never got a hotel room just to fuck.

So under no circumstances could you move back home?

Had to do it in my mid 20s. They didnt charge me anything and most the time wouldnt accept money from me. Wanted me to just save up n insisted i stay longer than i did that shit helped a whole lot. Got a better job n moved back out with monies in the bank.

Motel 6 was makin a few bucks off me at that time.

I would definitely try to. There was a time when I was 20 where I had to move back home for about 6 months and paid my parents 400 a month. Shit ever since I got my first job at 16 my parents made me pay at least 200 a month to help out until i moved out.

There's been discussions of them letting me move back in while i go back to school but I haven't committed to it yet. Still trying to figure things out.

Back