Welcome To aBlackWeb

If you could replay one athletes career without their injuries, who would you pick?

5th Letter

Mod Squad

I saw this on twitter and I felt it would be a good topic I just changed it from football to athletes in general.

My nigga D. Rose without a doubt and brazil Ronaldo
Edit
shit just saw that it said ONE athlete
My bad. Still my answer tho

521147bf0d77a9cb99dabd3db6e5ac0b-pennies-basketball.jpg

I wanted to go with Penny but he came in the league in 93 so I know I wouldnt be able to enjoy it as much.

But I can say the ring count for some players would have looked very different

I don't know if it could be considered an injury but my choice is Len Bias.

Len Bias vs Jordan would've been the new Magic vs Bird but a whole lot better.

not really an injury, but tyson without the bullshit..

keep rooney in his corner, and stay the fuck outta jail

I think a Tyson like you described against a in shape and without the bullshit Riddick Bowe could've been one of the greatest fights ever no matter the weight class.

I think a Tyson like you described against a in shape and without the bullshit Riddick Bowe could've been one of the greatest fights ever no matter the weight class.
I wanted to see him and holyfield after hearing that podcast....

Holyfield was legit shook of Tyson when Tyson first came out... And i wanted to see how that would have translated in the ring...

By the time they fought, holyfield already knew he was a shell... He admitted it. He said Tyson didn't look human until after Rooney left. I wanna know how holyfield prepares for a man he doesn't think looks human....

I wanted to see him and holyfield after hearing that podcast....

Holyfield was legit shook of Tyson when Tyson first came out... And i wanted to see how that would have translated in the ring...

By the time they fought, holyfield already knew he was a shell... He admitted it. He said Tyson didn't look human until after Rooney left. I wanna know how holyfield prepares for a man he doesn't think looks human....

Holyfield would prepare by receiving steroids under the name "Evan Fields"

Sports Illustrated’s Web site reported a patient of a Mobile, Ala., lab by the name of “Evan Fields” raised some suspicion among investigators. The so-called “Fields” shares the same birth date as Holyfield, has a similar address, and when reporters called the phone number associated with those prescriptions, Holyfield answered.

Back