Welcome To aBlackWeb

If you could permanently separate from white society to live amongst your own, would you?

If you could permanently separate from white society to live amongst your own, would you?

• Total voters
What about high speed internet and video games?

Last time I spoke with BTL (Belize Telecom), they had up to 16Mbps DSL but I just checked again and it looks like they're up to 40Mbps down/20Mbps up and they're deploying fiber in parts of the country.

In a way my life is already like that, has been for as long as I can remember.

Only time I really see white people is for work (depending on the job), class, shopping, and some entertainment venues. They're often even the minority in the building. If the fridge is full and I'm on holiday break, I usually don't even come across white people like that.

But I'd love to see a spot where it's 100% us.

This nigga named countries where the common person is working for scraps.

Just stop
I'm talking about national GDP, not socioeconomic policy.

You dont have to be an authoritarian dictatorship or hardcore communist to have an economically sound nation involved in international trade.

Keep up

I already did before I relocated to Europe in 06

I lived from my first year to my 25th year in Nigeria, W. Africa (the most populous country of black people on Earth)...

Wasn't gravy but it moulded me into the man I am today...

With the Sun

Last edited:
img_2177.jpg

It's possible to do this now.

Fun fact: It wasn't even legal for black people to enter the capital of Belize until the mid 80's. Yes... the 1980's.

My problem is that black folks and others (Asians/Arabs/Indians/immigrants, etc.) are just as racists and bigoted as white folks.

Many countries have sucked up the racism of Western nations. Often times in the workplace, it is not the white person you have to look out for, but the black person working to do their dirty work for them.

How many black social media places have we all been to where black people are all fighting one another over skin color or grade of hair? It is “normal” to go to black message boards and see everybody call one another “ni99ers” while calling people of other races by their proper names.

There are other long term systemic problems in the black community besides racism that need immediate attention.

Every country that the white man has colonized has left its native people with white racist disorder. Nobody wants to be who they really are, and the worldwide lie is that white or light skin dominates the globe. Latino people put out this lie, as does Asians and Indians. Africans can’t tell this lie, so they are the leaders in bleaching. Skin bleaching in many countries in Africa is a billion dollar business.

Black people read the white man’s news about themselves and still jump to conclusions. Asking questions and researching is out, as people depend on what to think from TMZ, social media, Wikipedia, Snopes, Oprah, and mockumentaries.

We are just as fucked as the white people, because we use their tools, educational systems, talking points, and hysteria to misinform ourselves.

Back