Welcome To aBlackWeb

If you could have ANYTHING in the world RIGHT NOW....

Y’all niggas don’t read. Why would you like time @Cain ?
Reason I said time was if I had the time I lost I would go back and fix all the fuck ups I caused or was a part of. Tell the ones that I lost I loved them and fix all the bridges that was burnt over stupid shit.

too easy...

oh y'all niggas thought I was gonna crack a joke anyway?

Maximum_trolling64.gif

i would ask for black people to get a damn backbone and a plan.

the shit i see in america and abroad......shit is sad.

i see why white people just come and run shit.

whos challenging these fucks?

they just come and control as they please with no fight back.

anywhere on the planet....

this is bullshit

Y’all niggas don’t read. Why would you like time @Cain ?
i think i am the only one who understands why the brother said this....

and hes right....

you never have enough time and most people take it for granted. but time is never promised.

so fuck yo expensive watch

been thinking hard for like 10 mins

im really good on everything not materialistic that I can think of......got love, support, health, freedom, sanity, etc

yeah like, everything I can think of that im missing or want but dont have is just because of money

i think i am the only one who understands why the brother said this....

and hes right....

you never have enough time and most people take it for granted. but time is never promised.

so fuck yo expensive watch

lol you aint the only one shit aint that deep lol, but I def feel it though and agree

like what?

just curious, this cant be no petty shit

I know u aint using your wish on collecting rain water....u wanna murder at will? piss on aisle 4?

True Freedom. I dont know exactly how to put it myself. To be able to travel where I want at will would be an example. Everybody chases money, but its not really the money and status that I care about, its the freedom that comes with having the finances that I want if that makes any sense.

Back