Welcome To aBlackWeb

If we were truly honest with ourselves.......

It's not a stereotypical truth, but a truth I personally feel mad militant and angry niggaz don't wanna accept...

Black folk ain't violent, vicious, savage or vindictive enough to actually win any type of race war....

We can be aggressive when need be..... But truth be told that really ain't us...

We are an peaceful an arts people by nature.....

We create music, fashion, our people look better and are naturally built more delicate and beautiful.

Like think about the Bernie Mac joke.... Woman walk around with their titties out n shit.... We dance better...

Yeah we got our warriors, but even our warriors be decked out in fashion...

Our martial arts are more art than combat.

Our fighters innovated the art of hitting without being hit... We turned the barbaric combat of white gladiators into the sweet science....

I truly think that's why we lose in a lot of situations cuz it just aint in us to be that overly violent as the whites.

All they know is killing and war and conquest. Thought-out history all they know for is fighting and taking shit...

You go back in the history of the black man.... You mostly see art being displayed....

That's who we really are....

We're creators
They're destroyers

That's the real difference.

That's the reality a lot of people just don't see.

It's not a stereotypical truth, but a truth I personally feel mad militant and angry niggaz don't wanna accept...

Black folk ain't violent, vicious, savage or vindictive enough to actually win any type of race war....

We can be aggressive when need be..... But truth be told that really ain't us...

We create music, fashion, our people look better and are naturally built more delicate and beautiful.

Like think about the Bernie Mac joke.... Woman walk around with their titties out n shit.... We dance better...

Our fighters innovated the art of hitting without being hit... We turned the barbaric combat of white gladiators into the sweet science....

I truly think that's why we lose in a lot of situations cuz it just aint in us to be that overly violent as the whites.

All they know is killing and war and conquest. Thought-out history all they know for is fighting and taking shit...

You go back in the history of the black man.... You mostly see art being displayed....

We're creators
They're destroyers

We're the creators
They're the destroyers

That's deep on a lot of different levels.

Let's capitalize creators and make it singular.

We are the Creator.

In Exodus during the Passover, God said if you put the blood of the lamb on your door the destroyer would pass over your house. The destroyer is the devil.

They are the destroyer.

6E74AC90-8BAB-4E8F-9EBC-B693D4790957.gif

We're creators
They're destroyers

There is some truth to this statement

We are way too nice to white people and other races and entirely too hard on ourselves. We love sharing memes on why we don’t do xyz like we want to speak it into existence

We're creators
They're destroyers

So all that wide scale ethnic violence in Africa isn’t a thing?

Nah it realy isnt

It is, just not as a response to questions raised about other issues (e.g., police brutality).

On topic, niggas can butcher the fuck out of the english language. I remember my first WeeBay moment. I spent most of my childhood thinking there was a candy called annhilators that people called "nialator." That in itself would have been a bit of a butchering, but it would have been acceptable. When I first saw the wrapper for the candy (we always got them as loosies in gift bags and shit) and realized the name of the candy was "Now & Later," I was like

ysnnZbL99mMgTLie9
wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

How the fuck these niggas get nialator out of that?

It is, just not as a response to questions raised about other issues (e.g., police brutality).

On topic, niggas can butcher the fuck out of the english language. I remember my first WeeBay moment. I spent most of my childhood thinking there was a candy called annhilators that people called "nialator." That in itself would have been a bit of a butchering, but it would have been acceptable. When I first saw the wrapper for the candy (we always got them as loosies in gift bags and shit) and realized the name of the candy was "Now o& Later," I was like

ysnnZbL99mMgTLie9

bruh

On topic, niggas can butcher the fuck out of the english language. I remember my first WeeBay moment. I spent most of my childhood thinking there was a candy called annhilators that people called "nialator." That in itself would have been a bit of a butchering, but it would have been acceptable. When I first saw the wrapper for the candy (we always got them as loosies in gift bags and shit) and realized the name of the candy was "Now & Later," I was like

ysnnZbL99mMgTLie9
wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

Guilty

Back