Welcome To aBlackWeb

If We Split The U.S In 4 & Went To War, Who Wins?

Who Wins?

• The West

• The Mid West

• The East

• The South

Results are only viewable after voting.
Midwest takes out the north east and assimilates their resources.

Honestly, we could chill after that.

However... The midwest already builds it's own ammunition, tanks, APV's/AMPV's, got weapons manufacturers in nearly every state, has corn that can be converted to fuel, all of the states except 3 are oil producing, and there's enough farmland to grow whatever is necessary. Plus, there's enough good ole boys with guns ready to shoot that our only real threat would be the south 'cause they're just as well armed as just as ready to shoot.

Last edited:
And I be peeping the south saying certain states ain’t really the south until it’s time to claim some shit

:mybad:

Sigh.

Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, and Google. Push the button.

no-signal___2x.gif

Screenshot_20240617_165316_Samsung Internet.jpg

It's not nearly as close as you poor souls think. I'll be in Hawaii vacationing, getting my oil supplies from Alaska, while the mainland bombs you to death. Yall can't even get past the rockies. Can't even get to our populous regions due to Montana/Wyoming et al.

Sigh.

Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, and Google. Push the button.

no-signal___2x.gif

View attachment 1328615

It's not nearly as close as you poor souls think. I'll be in Hawaii vacationing, getting my oil supplies from Alaska, while the mainland bombs you to death. Yall can't even get past the rockies. Can't even get to our populous regions due to Montana/Wyoming et al.
Lol all 4 of those companies are moving their headquarters. 3 to NC and 1 to FL

Texas, Florida, North Carolina, and Virginia together have more bases...

World's fifth largest economy in 1 state ✅
The only 2 states not landlocked with the rest of the country ✅
Headquarters for the 2 largest cell phone companies ✅
Headquarters for the 2 largest computing companies ✅
State with the most military bases ✅
State with the most nuclear weapons ✅

Landslide victory. That's not a comprehensive list by any means. But like we kinda run the whole country, sorry!

We will just cut off all your technology and then bomb the shit out you. The end.

West will have Mexicans as allies.

White Southerners won't even share bunker space with POC.

Midwest won't have ocean access.

Northeast is too small.

West will have Mexicans as allies.

White Southerners won't even share bunker space with POC.

Midwest won't have ocean access.

Northeast is too small.

Which is why I said the first thing the mid-west has to do is take the northeast. That gives us ocean access via the east coast plus we already control the great lakes AND The Mississippi. The Mississippi would be rendered useless to the south by daming it up, thus affecting Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Arkansas ability to move anything via the waterways and eliminate any livelihood that depended on it.

Back