Welcome To aBlackWeb

If U Were In a Committed Relationship With Someone...

Especially if the feelings I had for my ex no longer exist.
that's my thing, when i cut people off.. i cut them the fuck off.....

like i 100% understand people still having feelings for an ex, and even feeling some kinda way if their peoples start dating them...

but i'm kinda cold like that....i really don't be giving a fuck about people when i'm done with them...

i think shit might be a little different if me and my wife ever split cuz we got kids n shit....

but after being married for 8 years, and together for 11.. if any of my niggaz wanted to holla at any of my old ex's, i have no fucking issue wit that shit at all..

go be happy nigga. that shit wouldn't bother me in the least.....yall can have them all

awkward but do ya'll....Im probably not coming to the cookout but its no beef

tho i've never been on either side of this situation

I've always seemed to have the chick that was out of the way and none of my friends knew them like that

and I've never been one to wanna fuck behind the homies....every girl was somebodies girl before you but its just a pride thing I guess

you dont want your homies old shoes do you?

I've been on this same channel since I was 18. Ain't nothing like consistently getting chicks that's not from the inner city or from out of town.

Last edited:
Never been in this situation but I don't think I would care.

If you feel she can be a good woman for you then go ahead and shoot your shot. She ain't with me no more so I don't see me caring about that.

I wouldnā€™t care if any of the homies cuffed up one of my exes.. Iā€™m actually still cool with all my exes and can still slide through and fuck from time to time, and all my homies know that, but if they seriously trying to make it work Iā€™ll fall back and be happy for them..

My close friends are basically family so if you dating them you become family too by extension...it wouldn't cross my mind to even find you attractive in the first place if you are or have been with my friend.

If a friend started dating an ex I'd probly catch a case lol. Of all ppl....hell nah you got me fucked up.

Back