Welcome To aBlackWeb

If U Were In a Committed Relationship With Someone...

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
and then broke up with em. Would u be cool with one of your niggas/girls fuckin with em after?

How long would do you have to be with somebody for you to care or is it anybody that you have sex with is off limits?

Thought of this after watching the Budden Podcast on this topic:

Off limits for life motherfucker

I know 2 niggas that did some dirty shit like that. With the same lil hoe. They were passing her ass around foreal

Bitch is off limits.
It's not even that I'm still cool with some of my exes. That shit makes u believe homeboy been shooting his shot whilst we were together.

It's a no for me dawg

Only time I fucc'd wit one of my homeboy's ex, was when he stopped talkin to her, just so he could fucc wit his current bm.

Pretty much passed her off to me. Lol.

Only time I fucc'd wit one of my homeboy's ex, was when he stopped talkin to her, just so he could fucc wit his current bm.

Pretty much passed her off to me. Lol.
Dirty nigga but he was cool with it
Y'all bof fucked that bih raw yall are now related through her

mancode-violations.jpg

awkward but do ya'll....Im probably not coming to the cookout but its no beef

tho i've never been on either side of this situation

I've always seemed to have the chick that was out of the way and none of my friends knew them like that

and I've never been one to wanna fuck behind the homies....every girl was somebodies girl before you but its just a pride thing I guess

you dont want your homies old shoes do you?

it really depends..... cuz situations be wild sometimes......like you can't take everything to heart

but at the same time, i don't keep circles of friends no more, it's tough to keep a real friend, shit too crazy out here

like say for example you get a job at like a call center or something where mad niggaz and chick be fucking and hanging out an all that...

u working there.. get really cool with niggaz, yall start hanging out, hooping together chilling whatever....you get a new job, you dip...

well one of your ex's hit you up like she need a job, you put her on with the call center cuz you knw they be hiring like that...

now u still hang with the niggaz who work there...u just don't work there no more.....and you know niggaz be all over every new chick that come thru that joint...

this your ex, yall still cool, but yall both moved on....

you really gonna police niggaz like "yo, my ex bout to work there.... nobody can't fuck her"

i can't see my self being that involved in other peoples shit...

but at the same time i understand feeling some kinda way about it.....

shit's kinda tricky....cuz once u move on, you supposed to move on

Most of us in here would say no...but we was raised different

Nowdays these youngins out chea flexin on the potnas for some clout with females...

Man/bro code is non existent for some of them

If time passed...I've already moved on with someone that's serious, and me and the ex are still cool...meh.

I really wouldn't trip. Especially if the feelings I had for my ex no longer exist.

Back