Welcome To aBlackWeb

If U Could Have 3 Questions Answered

Is karma real? & if so, is it tit for tat? Did that count as 2 questions? If so, guess that was my 3rd :/

What's God/creator really like?

What's alien species like?

What happens after death?

Whos the homie nolte?

Did kat get fatter(for deadeye)

If i fart in a bitches eye will she get pink eye

1) Is God and Heaven real? (I have my faith and its growing stronger, but there is nothing like full on confirmation)
2) Is there other life in the Universe?
3) How can we realistically achieve peace and prosperity for everyone on Earth?

Idc bout life after death or truths.

Ill be like, tell me how the lotto numbers.

Tell me how to multiply my winning by a hundred.

Tell me how to multiply that by a thousand.

why didnt i get a higher power warning before i seeded them two bitches.

what will i do if or when i reach a billion dollars.

are refried beans the same as twice microwaved beans?

Is karma real? & if so, is it tit for tat? Did that count as 2 questions? If so, guess that was my 3rd :/

what is karma and does it ever stop and who started it?

the way i see it....someone had to do some shit and a nigga said karma gonna get you.
but if a nigga waits around until something happens just to say karma...was that actually karma or did the nigga just run into bad luck that day and the real karma was gonna come later?
but what if someone didnt know the first guy did some shit to the second guy and thought it was fucked up the dude wished something bad happens to the other guy....and said karma gonna get dude cause thats foul to wish on someone. and thats someones baby.
so when does it stop and whats considered karma? is it anything that happens bad or does it have to be equally as bad or worse? and what if a person it satisfied with something that aint karma? do they get karma credit to wish on the next nigga?

so many questions

Is there another earth like civilization?

Do they resemble humans?

How advanced is their technology?

This along the lines i was thinking.

I would prolly consult with some super smart NASA ppl to get some real questions answered that im too dumb to ask.

String theory. Quantum physics. All that smart stuff that would prolly actually advance us as a species.

Im high

Jus goin by the numbers, my theory

out of the hundreds of billions of galaxies w/ hundreds of trillions of planets, there's gotta be at least 1 planet w/ sum form of life more advanced than ours & 1 not as advanced

can't nobody convince me otherwise lol

Do you kno how arrogant it is to think this is the ONLY planet in the WHOLE ENTIRE UNIVERSE w/ life on it? lol

Who shot JR?

Where's the beef?

Why did Rodimus Prime become such a whiny bitch after receiving the matrix?

Back