Welcome To aBlackWeb

If U Could Have 3 Questions Answered

what is karma and does it ever stop and who started it?

the way i see it....someone had to do some shit and a nigga said karma gonna get you.
but if a nigga waits around until something happens just to say karma...was that actually karma or did the nigga just run into bad luck that day and the real karma was gonna come later?
but what if someone didnt know the first guy did some shit to the second guy and thought it was fucked up the dude wished something bad happens to the other guy....and said karma gonna get dude cause thats foul to wish on someone. and thats someones baby.
so when does it stop and whats considered karma? is it anything that happens bad or does it have to be equally as bad or worse? and what if a person it satisfied with something that aint karma? do they get karma credit to wish on the next nigga?

so many questions

Which leads me to believe law of attraction

be positive & be around positive energy, positive results

even if you're bein as positive as possible but still around negative energy, negative outcome

Jus goin by the numbers, my theory

out of the hundreds of billions of galaxies w/ hundreds of trillions of planets, there's gotta be at least 1 planet w/ sum form of life more advanced than ours & 1 not as advanced

can't nobody convince me otherwise lol

Unless this shit is all a simulation...what if the universe is just a super sized version of the Truman Show?

Jus goin by the numbers, my theory

out of the hundreds of billions of galaxies w/ hundreds of trillions of planets, there's gotta be at least 1 planet w/ sum form of life more advanced than ours & 1 not as advanced

can't nobody convince me otherwise lol
Do you kno how arrogant it is to think this is the ONLY planet in the WHOLE ENTIRE UNIVERSE w/ life on it? lol
They say life is habitable on 1 out of 5 exoplanets. So in the known universe there are 1 hundred billion trillion planets that are "habitable"

Our sun is just 1 of 100 billion stars in our galaxy.

Our sun is only 4.5 billion yrs old but the known universe is 14billion yrs.

There are 400 million new stars born everyday. 4800 born per second.

Live has def happened in the past. And lives elsewhere in the universe right now. The question is has a lifeform ever been multiplanet or figured out interstellar travel.

I find it hard to believe if we are as smart as it gets.

They say life is habitable on 1 out of 5 exoplanets. So in the known universe there are 1 hundred billion trillion planets that are "habitable"

Live has def happened in the past. And lives elsewhere in the universe right now. The question is has a lifeform ever been multiplanet or figured out interstellar travel.

Lol at believing all that as facts.

Unless this shit is all a simulation...what if the universe is just a super sized version of the Truman Show?

even if this is a simulation, if you created a universe would you jus have 1 planet w/ life on it? lol

but we kno the building blocks of life (table of elements) is spread throughout the universe, so another planet in another galaxy w/ the right mix of elements under the right conditions to sustain life isn't out of the realm of possibility.. ya dig

Think about scale differences in solar systems as well.

What would life look like on a planet 50x bigger than earth revolving around a sun 1000x bigger than ours

So you sayin if there is more intelligent life out there, why haven't they visited or sumn?

who's to say they haven't?

who's to say their planet doesn't have inhabitants that use weapons against each other & never had a "world war" or any wars. No murders by the hands of another. Jus peace & prosperity. Why would they wanna leave that environment?

I truly believe there's a planet(s) out there w/ no jealousy, envy or hatred... then there's ones like ours unfortunately

So you sayin if there is more intelligent life out there, why haven't they visited or sumn?

who's to say they haven't?

who's to say their planet doesn't have inhabitants that use weapons against each other & never had a "world war" or any wars. No murders by the hands of another. Jus peace & prosperity. Why would they wanna leave that environment?

I truly believe there's a planet(s) out there w/ no jealousy, envy or hatred... then there's ones like ours unfortunately

Life is pretty certain. The thing is that laws of science still are same across the board.

And the huge distances we are from other stars. The closest star to us is 4.22 light years away.

As far as we know nothing can travel faster than light. Its impossible

Think about scale differences in solar systems as well.

What would life look like on a planet 50x bigger than earth revolving around a sun 1000x bigger than ours

if the planet is in the "goldielock" zone w/ liquid water to sustain life, I'd say the only real difference would be time

a year on our planet vs. theirs would be drastically different

if the planet is in the "goldielock" zone w/ liquid water to sustain life, I'd say the only real difference would be time

a year on our planet vs. theirs would be drastically different
Gravity would be a major difference and life would look completely different.

There is a known exoplanet that is entirley water ocean. And its 10x deeper than our ocean.

Think of the possibilities there

Gravity would be a major difference and life would look completely different.

There is a known exoplanet that is entirley water ocean. And its 10x deeper than our ocean.

Think of the possibilities there

be that as it may, even if their average height is 8'4" & someone 6'2" is considered a midget or there is only aquatic life... what we call time would be the only real difference, unless it's immortal lifeforms

Back