Welcome To aBlackWeb

If This Happened To Your Son, How Would You Handle It?

I need to know how old the daughter is.

Tryna decide if dad should get a large caliber bullet or a small caliber bullet.

He touched your son and screamed at him daring him to do something about it and you ain't trying to lay him out?

I get wanting to put a bullet in the nigga, but he gotta suffer for that shit.

What y'all doing with your son who didn't do nothing but sit there getting smacked?
I'd be shocked as fuck... Id actually be proud to be honest... Cuz that would have been the absolute first time his simple ass ever showed consideration for his own personal safety

One of my biggest struggles is teaching him to not match energy and know when you walk away from people who are clearly irrational and have no consideration on how shit like this can impact lives permanently.

Like I have a very explosive temper... But I also know how to control it...so my main mission life is teaching my son to also manage his temper, but maintaining the boldness and natural assertiveness that comes with your kinda personality

Dude turning 13 in two weeks.... I would DREAD some dude running up on my son like that.... His little ass 100% swinging back

I would hope my son would hit him with the *mink mink* if not though, we(male family and I) whooping ass and taking names. Thank God my mama a lawyer.

Back