Welcome To aBlackWeb

If This Happened To Your Son, How Would You Handle It?

Yeah, imma have to fight homie.... Someone might lose a life..

Reasoning....I know my son, he ain't on that kinda time... He will fight back. Which means he might catch a serious L... And considering this dude couldn't hold back to put his hands on a kid who wasn't even presenting a threat.... He would 100% try to hurt my son.... Cuz I know my son....

And conversely if that was my daughter. I'm not even getting out the car unless she doesn't come to the car when I call her. But I'm definitely not getting in no little boy face for doing shit little boys do

My son, innocently chillin' with a broad and her pops runs up on him on that kinda time???

He gettin' DEALT with.

K4BgVJ3Mu54mnDfJgqY46b-320-80.gif

I understand being mad at his daughter, that shit is between them two, but that's MY son, you got a problem with something he's doing you bring that to me. You ain't all up in his face, you ain't yellin' and spittin in his face, you ain't touching him 'cause the moment my son says any of that happened I'mma hafta come and beat the brakes offa dude.

7822232-2989495122-.gif

My son, innocently chillin' with a broad and her pops runs up on him on that kinda time???

He gettin' DEALT with.

K4BgVJ3Mu54mnDfJgqY46b-320-80.gif

I understand being mad at his daughter, that shit is between them two, but that's MY son, you got a problem with something he's doing you bring that to me. You ain't all up in his face, you ain't yellin' and spittin in his face, you ain't touching him 'cause the moment my son says any of that happened I'mma hafta come and beat the brakes offa dude.

7822232-2989495122-.gif

I already know @konceptjones been waiting for this moment. Nigga got more guns in his house than forks and spoons.

Reasoning....I know my son, he ain't on that kinda time... He will fight back. Which means he might catch a serious L... And considering this dude couldn't hold back to put his hands on a kid who wasn't even presenting a threat.... He would 100% try to hurt my son.... Cuz I know my son....

And conversely if that was my daughter. I'm not even getting out the car unless she doesn't come to the car when I call her. But I'm definitely not getting in no little boy face for doing shit little boys do
Nah this isn’t an instance for a fair one

I can’t even risk homie catching me w a lucky one lmao

I’m bringing the hammers and fam getting whipped and peed on

This the thing, I know how I am when it comes to mine. I would have put a couple bullets in that man.

This the reason to have a bunch of male cousins that my boy has at his disposal, them dudes be ready to dumb out when you fuck with the family.

Me and my dad done put hands on a mfer.

Gonna keep the legacy going and put hands on a mfer with my son.

Me fighting dude aint even enough. My son gotta be involved and get his pay back.

Nah this isn’t an instance for a fair one

I can’t even risk homie catching me w a lucky one lmao

I’m bringing the hammers and fam getting whipped and peed on
I always start with a fight because I can fight, I can do it well. And at the end of the day I'm a peaceful person..

No one HAS to die...

there's just way too many shooters in my corner.... I've seen shit go to guns way too many times for me personally to introduce them in a situation I feel can be resolved without them.

You put your hands on my teenage son, I put mines on you... I'm good with that resolution... If you feel the need to up it to anything else... May the Lord be with you cuz I already know where it's going

I always start with a fight because I can fight, I can do it well. And at the end of the day I'm a peaceful person..

No one HAS to die...

there's just way too many shooters in my corner.... I've seen shit go to guns way too many times for me personally to introduce them in a situation I feel can be resolved without them.

You put your hands on my teenage son, I put mines on you... I'm good with that resolution... If you feel the need to up it to anything else... May the Lord be with you cuz I already know where it's going
I agree I can box real well one of my favorite things to do but man imagine telling ur son come on I’m bout to go handle this night for you and u get hit w the Danny Garcia lucky look away left hook

1719864130407.gif
Now ur son wondering who he gonna go to for help now lmao

What y'all doing with your son who didn't do nothing but sit there getting smacked?
That’s more of a cultural thing

They look to be West African or Carribean

And I know for us West Africans culturally u not posed to raise up on the folks older than you… u just posed to take it and move on… tell ur parents if need be and let them handle it

there's just way too many shooters in my corner....
Ha.
sidebar. I had learn to tune out that "if anyone fuck with you" talk from folk. From when I got my little scholarship and the other opportunities I had, niggas would love to threaten to shoot the hypothetical boogeyman for me. Too eager

I already know @konceptjones been waiting for this moment. Nigga got more guns in his house than forks and spoons.

But you know what? I would handle this without even throwing a bullet with my hand. Touching my son for doing some shit I'm 100% sure he's done himself earns dude a beatdown until my arms are tired and bone is visible through my knuckles. Runnin up on my son the way this nigga did in the video made it personal, and I gotta look the nigga in the eyes while I beat the life outta him because of that. The only way I'd involve one of my knives or my guns is if he came strapped, then I'mma bring it the same way.

Back