Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll If The Future Of Mankind Depended On It.. (Pick 1)

Who Are You Voting For (President)?

• Trump

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Biden

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
This is the problem. I never say don't vote. Idc if someone does or doesn't. It's your right.

But we literally accept "even if it's bs it's something"

And that's not a knock on u or the voters, it's a knock on them. The standard drops more and more and is literally the only reason trump has a chance at all.
Iā€™m saying even if itā€™s bs I can hold you accountable for your bs and say you didnā€™t deliver. Trump not giving an answer is worst to me

Y'all non voters still don't understand how lifetime court appointees work, huh?

Well ok but get it but wtf do we need lifetime appointees to Supreme Court and why we trust the politicians to reflect what we want with the pick? Seems like most of the country was against that abortion shit

2020 aside there's a reason voter turnout continues to decrease on both sides. Care to address why?

Just telling ppl to vote harder during primaries doesn't fix that.
Easy. There's too many people that just don't care to vote

Then they'll complain about the results and way of life :rolleyes:

Cant vote in primaries unless u are registered for the party

So ppl registered independent or 3rd party cant participate

Primaries are rigged anyway word to Bernie
This depends on the state. Wisconsin has open primaries...

Edit: Obama's 2008 campaign is a prime example of how energize people to vote. 2008 was supposed to be Hilary Clinton's year

Last edited:
Iā€™m saying even if itā€™s bs I can hold you accountable for your bs and say you didnā€™t deliver. Trump not giving an answer is worst to me
So hypothetically let's say it turns out Biden was full of shit and u knew that before 2024 election.

Would u still vote for him to keep Trump out?

What would holding him accountable look like to u in these conditions?

If primaries were open across the board I feel like we'd get less polarizing candidates. Also.. we need rank choice voting across the board for all elections

So hypothetically let's say it turns out Biden was full of shit and u knew that before 2024 election.

Would u still vote for him to keep Trump out?

What would holding him accountable look like to u in these conditions?
Iā€™m voting for whoever policies fit me. Debate was asking Trump question and he didnā€™t answer. If he had gave answers that I felt was stronger than Biden then yes I would vote for him

Holding Biden accountable is you said you was going to do this but you didnā€™t so you not getting my vote

Holding Biden accountable is you said you was going to do this but you didnā€™t so you not getting my vote
I give u credit for that

What we can see tho is a lot of ppl are not voting for "their" candidate, but rather just against the other guy

Which actually leads to candidates being able to run on less promises with even less follow through

If you're actually incapable of forming a genuine opinion on why we have a low voting problem in America you're incapable of offering solutions.
I've already given my opinion. You didn't like it. That's not really my problem lol

People don't like the candidates. Well they should have voted to get someone else. Although like I said already the incumbent is the candidate for that party but back in 2020 did they vote for Biden to be the candidate or choose not to vote. It's a butterfly effect

Do you vote? If not then there's really not a need to continue this IMO

I've already given my opinion. You didn't like it. That's not really my problem lol

People don't like the candidates. Well they should have voted to get someone else. Although like I said already the incumbent is the candidate for that party but back in 2020 did they vote for Biden to be the candidate or choose not to vote. It's a butterfly effect

Do you vote? If not then there's really not a need to continue this IMO
I asked u why u think most ppl don't care to vote as it's the base for your argument for primaries. U wouldn't give your opinion. That's fine tho.

Your last sentence is the irony of it all.

"We need more people to vote!"
"Oh u don't vote? There's nothing to discuss"

:hahaha:

I asked u why u think most ppl don't care to vote as it's the base for your argument for primaries. U wouldn't give your opinion. That's fine tho.

Your last sentence is the irony of it all.

"We need more people to vote!"
"Oh u don't vote? There's nothing to discuss"

:hahaha:
I answered already but ok. Carry on lmao

Back