Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll If The Future Of Mankind Depended On It.. (Pick 1)

Who Are You Voting For (President)?

• Trump

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Biden

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Can't lie

270524-chase-oliver-wc-0742-dd619e.jpg

^^^ Chase Oliver is more or less who I'm leaning towards.

@Tayboo you see the first people to run to your reactions are an immigrant brother and a whole white dude, eh. That further proves my point. Neither of those categories care about the best interests of the black American descendants of slaves, who built the country. If we don't care about us no one else will and they let us know that every day. We're not mules and we're not superheroes. It's not our duty to save the country. All sides are anti black

Brother @Allah_U_Akbar
if you're wondering why this thread might not have gotten as much traction as your others is because this election has already decided. It's not a mystery or a toss up. The morale is low on this topic

Votes are earned not given

We're for Something or not at all

We're not voting just to benefit everybody else anymore

You agree.
If you don't want to vote for the presidential candidates that's fine and dandy, you do have that option on the ballot...but what about your federal, state, and local representatives? What about any possible referendums that directly effect your community? You sitting on the couch for all that too???

If you don't want to vote for the presidential candidates that's fine and dandy, you do have that option on the ballot...but what about your federal, state, and local representatives? What about any possible referendums that directly effect your community? You sitting on the couch for all that too???
Of course we're voting locally

The protest is strictly presidential

We're not enthusiastic to jump up just to let a million more Ryan Garcia's through

We're not enthusiastic to jump up just to let a million more Ryan Garcia's through
Then maybe the protest should be called something else because sitting on couch to me means no participating in any voting at all. Maybe it should be write anybody in 2024 or something.

I live in Arizona. These mufuckas ain't going nowhere.

Then maybe the protest should be called something else because sitting on couch to me means no participating in any voting at all. Maybe it should be write anybody in 2024 or something.
Lol.. Nahh because #Couch2024 is provocative apparently. It's not supposed to sound safe. It got your attention. And it gets the main point across, tho your point is correct

I live in Arizona. These mufuckas ain't going nowhere.
Interesting...While I have seen that Arizona has some wacko politicians (honestly all states have them) listening to national media Arizona is suppose to be one of those that is starting to turn more purple then red.

Interesting...While I have seen that Arizona has some wacko politicians (honestly all states have them) listening to national media Arizona is suppose to be one of those that is starting to turn more purple then red.
They don't care out here. AZ is a red state, but I haven't seen a MAGA hat since last year. The ones I do see have a small wardrobe and gotta wear their Trump shirt til laundry day. That change you see is more so from apathy and hopelessness rather than a logical response to information.

Which is why I started looking into Libertarian and Green Party candidates. I was curious to know how they differ and... Libertarian might just be the way to go at this point. Money is talmbout ending qualified immunity for federal agents, descheduling weed, getting rid of mandatory minimum sentences at the federal level, deading the war on drugs, getting rid of the TSA as well as the Patriot Act, decriminalize abortion but also push for more adoptions, and a lot more shit. Some shit I can't rock with, but dude seems to be the more "sane" option at the moment.

Back