Welcome To aBlackWeb

If the Altima is considered the official car sponsor of black females, baby mama's, etc... Then what is the...

Had an 07 Altima, shit was good on gas. Ex broke the windows, Bleached my seats, broke mirrors, lights, flattened tires, insurance company totaled it out.

Nigga car got to be Charger or Mustang for new school, entry level trim. Monte, Impala, Cutlass old school.
goota stop f’ing these chick to make them love you.
That’s why this happened.
Gotta make em earn they nut.
Then they wash ya car after y’all break up.

Had an 07 Altima, shit was good on gas. Ex broke the windows, Bleached my seats, broke mirrors, lights, flattened tires, insurance company totaled it out.

Nigga car got to be Charger or Mustang for new school, entry level trim. Monte, Impala, Cutlass old school.

Fam, I miss the southern car culture. I remember when niggas used to ride Chevy Caprice (box or bubble), Crown Vic, SS Impala (those were like the luxury car out of the hood cars lol) Monte Carlo, Regals and Cutlass. Man!!!!!! we used to take pride in hooking those muscle cars up. Then they weren't expensive to buy either. A nigga will cop an 80s cutlass with the t-top on it, get the motor straight, paint it and gut the interior, throw some rims on it with some speakers and be riding like a celebrity in the city lol. The art of bringing those old schools back to life was motivating to us. I hate that car clunkers rook most of all the old school cars away

Side note. I worked as a trainer for a company for some years. Each time I’d go to a call center, parking lot was full of Altima’s, Civics, and Kias. Kia used to be easy as hell to get brand new.

Back