Welcome To aBlackWeb

If She Does For Your Man What U Won't, Don't Be Mad

Again...

If you are at a friends house and you don't get your tail up to make your man's plate, don't get pissy when a 'real' woman does it for you.

#Here's A Seat
#ThatIsAll
If you don't seat ya fast ass down and let that nigga make his own plate yo

If you don't seat ya fast ass down and let that nigga make his own plate yo

I see you were raised with zero manners.
We were hosting. NOBODY made their own plate. Smh...kneegrows.

She should have got her fast @$$ up to make her man's plate if she was going to feel some type of way behind someone else doing it.

These new broads are something else.

Again...

If you are at a friends house and you don't get your tail up to make your man's plate, don't get pissy when a 'real' woman does it for you.

#Here's A Seat
#ThatIsAll
wait. if she isn't the host and you are, why should she have to make an adult's plate? why couldn't he make his own?

and what does 'real' womanhood have to do with it?

She should have got her fast @$$ up to make her man's plate if she was going to feel some type of way behind someone else doing it.

if nobody made their own plates because you were hosting, thats aight then. her error is with bein mad @ u for makin his.

still aint gettin where womanhood comes into this.

Maybe she didn't get up because y'all were hosting. Just a guess.

wait. if she isn't the host and you are, why should she have to make an adult's plate? why couldn't he make his own?

and what does 'real' womanhood have to do with it?

if nobody made their own plates because you were hosting, thats aight then. her error is with bein mad @ u for makin his.

still aint gettin where womanhood comes into this.
Maybe she didn't get up because y'all were hosting. Just a guess.

haha, alright. Let me help ya'll out with a few more details, cause I see where this is going.

The evening was filled with "couples". By "no one" making their own plate, I meant that there was an assembly line of all of the ladies and a few of the gay fellas in the kitchen fixing plates and taking them to their significant other.

There were at least 3 females who did not get up to help fix plates, let alone bring one to their significant other but got pissy when plates were brought to their man/lady from other individuals.

I am not sure what everyone else is use to, but

1.) you do not sit on your @$$ as a woman when food is being prepared in the kitchen. Call me cavewoman all day but get yo @$$ up and at least ask if you can assist. We are all friends here aint nobody "new".

2.) Even if you thought, "well... maybe, they will make us a plate" which we did prepare the plates, that don't mean sit on your @$$ while everyone else is passing out plates to their s/o and then get pissy when a man/woman brings your dude/chic a plate.

These people aren't new to this. I have actually complained about this same thing on the IC when we hosted Thanksgiving dinner for over 30 people. Everybody but ONE boujee @$$ fru fru chic thought that all things should be served to her and even when her dude asked her if she wouldn't mind making him a plate she tried to get her kid to do it instead. smh.

Yes, it is a "woman" thing.. take care of your D*mn man so you don't get pissy when others have to because you wouldn't.

Is that not the norm anymore?
Do women let others wait on their men or just make the men get his own beer, drink, plate etc etc at home and out with friends?

Perhaps I'm stuck in old ways.

haha, alright. Let me help ya'll out with a few more details, cause I see where this is going.

The evening was filled with "couples". By "no one" making their own plate, I meant that there was an assembly line of all of the ladies and a few of the gay fellas in the kitchen fixing plates and taking them to their significant other.

There were at least 3 females who did not get up to help fix plates, let alone bring one to their significant other but got pissy when plates were brought to their man/lady from other individuals.

1.) you do not sit on your @$$ as a woman when food is being prepared in the kitchen. Call me cavewoman all day but get yo @$$ up and at least ask if you can assist. We are all friends here aint nobody "new".

2.) Even if you thought, "well... maybe, they will make us a plate" which we did prepare the plates, that don't mean sit on your @$$ while everyone else is passing out plates to their s/o and then get pissy when a man/woman brings your dude/chic a plate.

These people aren't new to this. I have actually complained about this same thing on the IC when we hosted Thanksgiving dinner for over 30 people. Everybody but ONE boujee @$$ fru fru chic thought that all things should be served to her and even when her dude asked her if she wouldn't mind making her a plate she tried to get her kid to do it instead. smh.

Yes, it is a "woman" thing.. take care of your D*mn man so you don't get pissy when others have to because you wouldn't.

Is that not the norm anymore? Do women let other wait on their men or just make the men get his own beer, drink, plate etc etc home and out with friends?

very interesting.

What Kandy and BNE said

I was under the impression that you was sitting around, noticed him not eating, and made him a plate

In which case, she not wrong for being mad at you

These people aren't new to this. I have actually complained about this same thing on the IC when we hosted Thanksgiving dinner for over 30 people. Everybody but ONE boujee @$$ fru fru chic thought that all things should be served to her and even when her dude asked her if she wouldn't mind making him a plate she tried to get her kid to do it instead. smh.

Is that not the norm anymore?
Do women let others wait on their men or just make the men get his own beer, drink, plate etc etc at home and out with friends?

Couple questions

Will you invite them back over?
How much does it cost to attend one of your 'parties'

What Kandy and BNE said

I was under the impression that you was sitting around, noticed him not eating, and made him a plate

In which case, she not wrong for being mad at you

haha, If it were that case, I would have no grounds.

That was not how it went down at all. lol

haha, If it were that case, I would have no grounds.

That was not how it went down at all. lol
I find no fault with your original post on the subject and will remove any negative reaction I may or may not have given you

I find no fault with your original post on the subject and will remove any negative reaction I may or may not have given you
I do but ima chalk it up to different outlooks. if thats the norm in @Reesey's circle, n 27 of the 30 attendant couples share that mindset, more power to em.

Couple questions

Will you invite them back over?
How much does it cost to attend one of your 'parties'

Just like last year, the chick that got called out by another friend has not returned.

It doesn't cost anything to attend our parties haha. what kind of "party" are you thinking about?

It was just a nice day, neighbors brought the craw fish broiler out, we grilled, pumped up the jumpy house and cleared off the trampoline for the neighborhood kids, bumped the music and had a great time.

I do but ima chalk it up to different outlooks. if thats the norm in @Reesey's circle, n 27 of the 30 attendant couples share that mindset, more power to em.
Enlighten me on the fault. I'd like to know how your thoughts on womanhood

Reactions: GNS
Just like last year, the chick that got called out by another friend has not returned.

It doesn't cost anything to attend our parties haha. what kind of "party" are you thinking about?

It was just a nice day, neighbors brought the craw fish broiler out, we grilled, pumped up the jumpy house and cleared off the trampoline for the neighborhood kids, bumped the music and had a great time.
Nah I don't wanna do that

Crawfish? Yuck

Enlighten me on the fault. I'd like to know how your thoughts on womanhood
its been done to death but basically this whole article http://www.theroot.com/the-problem-with-the-debate-over-fixing-your-man-s-plat-1790859918

if it's a self-service kinda dinner party, we can both get our own plates or whichever of us is closer to the kitchen can get them. i wldn't be threatened by another woman (or man) prepping a man's plate cuz I don't see it as an indication of relationship health. it seems like a cultural issue. i do find the idea of linking it to womanhood worrying but meh. if that works for them, that works for them.

its been done to death but basically this whole article http://www.theroot.com/the-problem-with-the-debate-over-fixing-your-man-s-plat-1790859918

if it's a self-service kinda dinner party, we can both get our own plates or whichever of us is closer to the kitchen can get them. i wldn't be threatened by another woman (or man) prepping a man's plate cuz I don't see it as an indication of relationship health. it seems like a cultural issue. i do find the idea of linking it to womanhood worrying but meh. if that works for them, that works for them.

Agreed,
Different strokes for different folks.

whether it makes sense or not.

Back