Welcome To aBlackWeb

If its a meat and water shortage...are you prepared? what will you do?

Self-fulfilling prophecy.

Went to Kroger yesterday to get some orange juice, and they sold out of all of their Simple Truth chicken products.

So, even if there's not a shortage now..........if people start buying up all the meat and acting like there is a shortage........then there really will be a shortage.

Similar to what's going on with toilet paper.

Now, their delis were stocked full of meat.

And they had a lot of frozen and hot whole chickens on display, so maybe it's just a case of people buying up a lot of frozen meat products.

Still a problem, but not if cooked meat is still available.

The time to worry would be if McDonald's starts running out of burgers and/or Chick Fil A and KFC run out of chicken.

Last edited:
We'll be ok without meat.

The worry for me would restaurants. Already one of the hardest hit industries due to the rona, and if they cant meat at reasonable prices or get meat at all, they'll end up losing too much money and some will be forced to shut down, even if its a short term shortage.

And i hate mfers running to the stores and buying up anything they hear there might be a shortage on.

Like man yall will be ok. Just end up eating spinach and beans for a month or two. Almost no impact.

Eat to live not live to eat mfers, especially in a pandemic.

I stocked up some steaks and chicken already. Got plenty bottled water and a filtered pitcher for tap. I also signed up for a routine shipment of Alaskan and north pacific caught fish. Got peppers growing now with more veggies to come.

And got them thangs on deck case a fool wanna trip.

Im worried about the elders tho. I check on my mom and mil regularly and have enough to share with them if needed

Back