If I had to vote someone off the ABW island..+Dwayne need help with vocabulary words.+whatevathehell makes an alias to go at Kandy.+Bedstuy failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

That’s it?

It was thread about a rapper who got killed

From what I saw in them screenshots, freeman was right. Dude do be running and posting anytime a rapper dies or fights or whatever.

No beef though man, just an observation. Its Friday, I got paid, im vaccinated, im trying to wild out and enjoy myself tonight. I dont wanna end up having to plan out of a fight against anyone.

From what I saw in them screenshots, freeman was right. Dude do be running and posting anytime a rapper dies or fights or whatever.

No beef though man, just an observation. Its Friday, I got paid, im vaccinated, im trying to wild out and enjoy myself tonight. I dont wanna end up having to plan out of a fight against anyone.

bruh i only posted fbg duck and king von

Payday always a good day got my shot yesterday it’s getting warm and I’m off. I’m just ignorant often

• Goat
Reactions: AZTG
bruh i only posted fbg duck and king von

These are your threads

These are your threads
okay and dont yall niggas know any of those rappers?

• Haha
Reactions: Mister

These are your threads
Infamous was all...

Status
Not open for further replies.