Welcome To aBlackWeb

If I had to vote someone off the ABW island..+Dwayne need help with vocabulary words.+whatevathehell makes an alias to go at Kandy.+Bedstuy failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
the threadstarter continusly floods the forum with some of the most juvenile threads ever yet has the nerve to complain about someone that can be ignored.

whereas we are forced to feast our eyes on shit such as do " guys love penetration" due to the number of bicuriuos posters that seems to post here.. and the fact she is a mod cannot be blocked..

shit is sickening..no way this chick has a man with that teenage birdbath mentality she portrays

the threadstarter continusly floods the forum with some of the most juvenile threads ever yet has the nerve to complain about someone that can be ignored.

whereas we are forced to feast our eyes on shit such as do " guys love penetration" due to the number of bicuriuos posters that seems to post here.. and the fact she is a .od cannot be blocked..

shit is sickening..no way this chick has a ma. with that teenage birdbath mentality she portrays
You joined 11 minutes ago and know all of this. I see your IP, you could’ve just said that under your real account. So pussy you gotta hide under an alias. Use a VPN next time bitch.

whereas we are forced to feast our eyes on shit such as do " guys love penetration" due to the number of bicuriuos posters that seems to post here.. and the fact she is a mod cannot be blocked..

shit is sickening..no way this chick has a man with that teenage birdbath mentality she portrays

lmao which one of you niggas is this

You joined 11 minutes ago and know all of this. I see your IP, you could’ve just said that under your real account. So pussy you gotta hide under an alias. Use a VPN next time bitch.

Lmaooooo.

Mfers is clowns. Funny shit is that everyone on here supposed to be these tough guys but cant even call a mfer out online but im supposed to believe yall swing on people in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back