Welcome To aBlackWeb

If every 1/10 men are gay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You let a gay nigga take your girl B

tumblr_p07y4icKdt1qmjzjbo1_540.gif

Lol that what happened to his heart when he seen that pic.

I told @Kandy we need more fuckery on the site yesterday and she fuckin delivered lol Easily the funniest thread made on here in months.

My IC name was 757allday my nigga. No alternates. I was on the shit in like 2005.

I say that 'cause IIRC it was ItzGravitation that told the same story about being in a 4 year relationship with another man. ItzGravitation got banned and resurfaced under other names, but that one story you both told remained the same.

Duke later had a woman and a daughter by that woman and was worried that she might flip on him if she found out he was bi. That's why I asked if you had a kid, then specifically a daughter.

A lot of it came out in this thread: https://allhiphop.vanillaforums.com/discussion/118823/i-wasnt-having-sex-or-anything

Trying to find the college story but the threads may have been deleted.

Man Czar fuck these niggas. Claim that gay shit with pride nigga. They just scared.

Peep how AP got legit mad tho. Definitely something there. Freeman just always saying wild shit. Nigga was talking about being uncircumsized. And got a UTI from it. And he formerly fat. That nigga living an alternative lifestyle.

If I tell y'all ladies I'm gay, would that allow you to feel no issues with sending me pics of your lower bodies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back