Welcome To aBlackWeb

If every 1/10 men are gay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not laughing at my nigga Czar being bi...just how casually he says the shit and kandys response like she didn't actually expect someone to admit it

Dude was extra open wit it on the IC. That's how I remember who dude was. Dude kept changing his name but eventually he'd tell that same story about being in a relationship with another man in college and everybody would realize who he was.

Dude was extra open wit it on the IC. That's how I remember who dude was. Dude kept changing his name but eventually he'd tell that same story about being in a relationship with another man in college and everybody would realize who he was.
Yeah but the IC is mad immature and mysoginiac,

images.jpg ion care if he gay, he still a cool nigga

Closer to touching races ass than I'll ever be

Yep, you that nigga PK_TK_187 and several other names back on the IC.

You said this about niggas fuckin each other n prison:

https://allhiphop.vanillaforums.com/discussion/comment/5893329#Comment_5893329

1298341093434.gif

Who is ptk 87 or whatever

Ap is also gay. And King Freeman been swallowing from thread to thread. He had a bitch fit cuz he cant fit a 2xl shirt. Dont deny it. And koncept was the old head who wore heels like Rick James.

Peep how anti gay they are. They protest too much.

Yeah but the IC is mad immature and mysoginiac,

View attachment 46262 ion care if he gay, he still a cool nigga

Closer to touching races ass than I'll ever be

@Race Jones seems like the type to collar a nigga trying to touch the booty, lecture him on Black Queens, Harriet Tubman, and Sojurner Truth and how he needs to respect the temple that is her body, look him up and down and then be like "aiight nigga touch it and be on your way".

@Race Jones seems like the type to collar a nigga trying to touch the booty, lecture him on Black Queens, Harriet Tubman, and Sojurner Truth and how he needs to respect the temple that is her body, look him up and down and then be like "aiight nigga touch it and be on your way".
Bet she'd be the ill dominatrix...her in black leather and heels, chastising you for not quoting Dr.King correctly

2585643-8951009653-raydi.png punish me Mistress Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back