Welcome To aBlackWeb

If all your exes sat at a table...

I want what I want and wont settle or forget about it

and can be a real asshole until I get it

on the other hand I know I'd take the title of the cleanliest person they'd been with.....probably cooked more than any one else too

they would all say i love my kids and im a hopeless romantic and they didnt deserve to be spoiled like i did them

They gon vent about this loooong Dick I'll tell u that now
woZ8X7P.gif

“He’s Heavily Flawed But Caring “

“He Can Be Amazing, And Frustrating”

“Romance Ain’t His Forte”

I use to have a fucked up attitude, I'd like to think that it isn't as fucked up anymore. I will not be told any different, nope.
received_1945002838843223.gif
I'm still grumpy in the mornings, whatever though.

I use to have a fucked up attitude, I'd like to think that it isn't as fucked up anymore. I will not be told any different, nope.
View attachment 17740
I'm still grumpy in the mornings, whatever though.
How grumpy?
Like enough to refuse morning sex?

I'm not a morning person either but dammit u can't be that grumpy to spurn some blessings.

How grumpy?
Like enough to refuse morning sex?

I'm not a morning person either but dammit u can't be that grumpy to spurn some blessings.

Not if I'm being woke up with dick. Like don't tap me and wake me up trying to get some, that will send me over the edge. Wake me up with it then we're great. Might even get up and make breakfast if he doesn't put me back to sleep, pwaha.

Not if I'm being woke up with dick. Like don't tap me and wake me up trying to get some, that will send me over the edge. Wake me up with it then we're great. Might even get up and make breakfast if he doesn't put me back to sleep, pwaha.
You sound like a great person
May Allah pour down his blessings upon you

Back