Welcome To aBlackWeb

If all your exes sat at a table...

I'mma edit it just for you
I’ve already seen it, so now it’s in my head, and now I’m thinking about it, and now I wanna have you talk bout it, now I wanna hear you speak bout it, now I can’t get it out my head..got damnit

I’ve already seen it, so now it’s in my head, and now I’m thinking about it, and now I wanna have you talk bout it, now I wanna hear you speak bout it, now I can’t get it out my head..got damnit

:negrowhat:

Hi
9affe6cda273d8adb718cb7254e1e6ca--hello-poetry-deep-short-poems.jpg

Not if I'm being woke up with dick. Like don't tap me and wake me up trying to get some, that will send me over the edge. Wake me up with it then we're great. Might even get up and make breakfast if he doesn't put me back to sleep, pwaha.
but you do know......some people consider this rape.

didnt we all have this same conversation at another site?

i said the same damn thing and niggas said i was raping my wife on some bill cosby shit, but if she wakes me up shining the helmet or riding me....its not rape.

curious how this will be spun

but you do know......some people consider this rape.

didnt we all have this same conversation at another site?

i said the same damn thing and niggas said i was raping my wife on some bill cosby shit, but if she wakes me up shining the helmet or riding me....its not rape.

curious how this will be spun

If I'm ok with it, I don't see how it's rape. If I tell him I don't want to and he still feels like he can continue then it's a fucking problem.

If I'm ok with it, I don't see how it's rape. If I tell him I don't want to and he still feels like he can continue then it's a fucking problem.
i dont see it as rape either with us agreeing on it. I think these type of conversation are needed..

but niggas always trying to act like they dont rub they lady up or nothing in the morning.

even said its like having sex with a dead body....but i dont understand that point cause if she dont wake up while you starting...its a bigger problem

it was an interesting thread.

i dont see it as rape either with us agreeing on it. I think these type of conversation are needed..

but niggas always trying to act like they dont rub they lady up or nothing in the morning.

even said its like having sex with a dead body....but i dont understand that point cause if she dont wake up while you starting...its a bigger problem

it was an interesting thread.

Clearly a bunch of weirdos lmao

You know a dude snowed in when this seems like a thread to answer. Fuck it.

I try. Bullshit family functions, church, trips, advice, sex, whatever. I'll work my ass off to secure the relationship bag. However, they'd also probably say I'm emotionally distant, King of the Gray Area, and they never knew when I was done until I just hit them out the blue with the termination papers--especially the younger me.

The last one would disagree because I opened up to this last one, and it turns out it was younger me even though she was older. Bruuuuuuuuuh, I owe so many apologies. Gray area is trash and I kept some of them in that shit for years. To experience it, fuck that. Text a nigga it's over. That Choose Your Own 'Are We Together or Nah' Adventure is ass.

Back