If ABW had a podcast?

I hope the quality of it is better than Jacks podcast, the delay on that shit was crazy..everybody pause to let the other speak don’t hear nothin then go. And then everyone talking over each other again

Lurk hinrich>>>Lurk rambis
E8v7m_s-200x150.gif

I think somebody needs to just get a party line or conference call and record the conversation..

I would think you would need a land line, but I'm guessing mobile would work too

I would love to do one with race Kandy or Reesey

Reactions: Loquacious
I think somebody needs to just get a party line or conference call and record the conversation..

I would think you would need a land line, but I'm guessing mobile would work too

I would love to do race Kandy or Reesey

Facts

I would love to do one with race Kandy or Reesey
I can set it up but it gotta be a set time.

I can set it up but it gotta be a set time.
What you prefer?

I mean, optimal for me would be work hours only cuz I got land line, mobile and PC available... But nights work too... Ideally when I'm here at the bar...I might be a little distracted to check ID's but I'd be mostly committed

What you prefer?

I mean, optimal for me would be work hours only cuz I got land line, mobile and PC available... But nights work too... Ideally when I'm here at the bar...I might be a little distracted to check ID's but I'd be mostly committed
Night. I can’t do it at work.