Welcome To aBlackWeb

If a person has good qualities but also has debt...

but heres the spin on it.

so my homie is looking to settle down and he met this chick. he was getting serious with her.....so he took her out to dinner and

the way he said it was "before we get too serious i want to tell you, I have a lot of debt"
so she flips out saying she cant be with a guy who has debt because she has her own problems.
bruh then said....well im glad to know this now, we dont have to see each other no more and cut the date short.

a few days pass

she calls him to ask him why did he respond like that.

he says "its a game he plays to weed out the chicks who are selfish" he then tells her why.

he said his debt is because he didnt pay off his house. he still has a mortgage.

he never specifies good or bad debt...he just said debt because it shouldnt matter. when chicks see his house and all the shit in it....they ready to be live ins...but when he asks them to pitch in....they feel blindsided. so he decided to bring it up from the get go and said almost every chick he ran into looked at debt as a bad thing and only a few asked what kind of debt. a few didnt mind because they have debt too but other things stopped him from continuing with them.

so she says how she has a mortgage aswell and thats why she said that because she cant help no one.

he still cut her off.

i found the shit funny.

while he shouldnt be playing games, i can see why he does it.

Soooooooooo money/creeit keeps you away from someone who could be good fit for you because of their bad decision?
do you think you could fix their bad decision making?

niggas dont like hoes because of their bad decisions.

Back