Welcome To aBlackWeb

If a man tells a woman he doesn’t want kids after she tells him she’s pregnant, is he still responsible for taking care of those kids?

this here....

if i went raw AND nutted in this chick.....i gotta deal with that shit when it comes out.....

it's like getting caught breaking the law and saying

"yea.... but i don't WANNA go to jail"

I feel the same way. I just also feel you can apply that logic to abortion too, but everybody acts like it's somehow not valid to say then.

That dude is a piece of shit, and he sounds stupid bragging about being irresponsible.

That said, I still think it's hypocrisy for women to champion the right to get and abortion but label men who choose not to be in their children's lives as deadbeats. They are basically the same actions. It's just that one group has the right to make their choice at an earlier stage in the child's development.
Not totally the same. Some women dont get abortions because they dont want kids. Some get them because their pregnancy is life threatening . Some also get them due to rape.

Big difference from just walking away from your responsibility.

Not totally the same. Some women dont get abortions because they dont want kids. Some get them because their pregnancy is life threatening . Some also get them due to rape.

Those are fringe examples. Something like less than 5% of abortions occur for those reasons. We can call those fair. We're talking apples to apples. Women getting abortions because they don't want to have kids vs men who walk away from the kids because they don't want them. This man, as shitty as he is, says it clearly. He wanted the abortions but the women didn't. So the only difference between him and the women that do get abortions is that they can make the choice to have it done and he can't.

It’s really not the same at all but to many folks life begins at conception so to them deadbeats are better than mom who get abortions. It’s weird but if you’re conservative it makes sense.

That was literally the debate we had in middle school and folks think it’s a valid point now. But no court has ever even used that defense

Those are fringe examples. Something like less than 5% of abortions occur for those reasons. We can call those fair. We're talking apples to apples. Women getting abortions because they don't want to have kids vs men who walk away from the kids because they don't want them. This man, as shitty as he is, says it clearly. He wanted the abortions but the women didn't. So the only difference between him and the women that do get abortions is that they can make the choice to have it done and he can't.

I hear you but if he gets hit and owes money for Child support I hope that not the excuse used

I really hope after this he never gets another piece of pussy in his life.

Dude got seven kids that he proudly proclaims he doesn't take care of. The question is why did he ever get another piece of pussy after the second one. Scummy niggas like him never seem to have problem finding a chick to let them hit. Shit is weird. Women should be running away from that dude like he's got the plague.

Back