Iconic or nah? SP

• Iconic

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Legendary

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Legend? FOH

Votes: 35 87.5%

• Total voters
They made a few good albums but that doesn't make them legends.

I'd like to change my vote. I voted FOH, but there's really no choices to explain how I feel. They weren't iconic, nor are they legends, but they made two dope albums.

If I was stranded on a desert island with 20 albums, I wouldn't be mad if two of them were the State Property albums.

Having said that, they're not iconic nor legends, they were just a dope crew that dropped two hot albums.

Beans free Chris why haven't they dropped a lp ??? This should've been a no brainer. Especially before beans got shot smh

I fuck wit’ SP and back when tha ROC was at its peak I was listening to them heavy heavy...they were out rappin’ niggaz when you still had to rap and not because you’re some “internet sensation” or even before tha whole “ringtone” era...them niggaz were tuff...now wit’ that said I’m not sayin’ their iconic or legendary status is a given either...I understand it’s a matter of taste and I know not many people “down south” were huge fans of them aside from “east coast hip hop” heads...and being down south during this era I know that tha southern artists at this time were really starting to push their own...but again...to ME they are personal legends...pretty close to iconic especially if we counting Dipset as legends or icons....are we counting Dipset as “legends or icons”?? Lol

I can remember buying mixtapes around then, when DJs made mixtapes like Clue, Kay Slay, Green Lantern, etc.

It seemed like there was always a State Property song on every mixtape. Ditto for Dipset.

Back