Welcome To aBlackWeb

ICE Will Begin Nationwide Immigration Raid This Sunday

ok, gotcha.

Yeah, I don't understand the hatred for folks that simply want everyone to come here the right way. I have no problem with immigrants, but I have a serious problem with people that come here illegally, steal someone's identity in order to get a decent paying job, open accounts in that person's name, then play victim when they're caught, criminally charged, and sent back home.

What's crazy to me is that the people that get mad about it use the exact same rationale that many drug dealers use to justify what they're doing: "They're just trying to feed their families" or "They're just trying to improve their lives" but if a criminal act isn't justified to better your position when we do it, or even when poor whites do it, then why is it justified when they do it? Shit makes no fuckin sense!

It's not being against illegal immigration, it's the often ignorance that people speak to the process it takes to become a citizen as if it's an instant overnight process when it can often take decades for some. And that's just part of the issue some take with it

Crazy thing is United States immigration laws are way more lax compared to other countries in the world like South Korea and certain Gulf states . Certain countries you have to have Genetic Lineage to that country like India and South Korea to become a citizen or even receive permanent residency.

South Korea

The following persons are eligible to apply for permanent residency
blank.gif
- Those who are adults by Korea's civil law and have stayed in Korea with F-2 Status for more than five years ,and ① have financial capacity to support themselves and their family ② have attainments such as being well-behaved and understanding Korean traditions enough to stay permanently in Korea, or
- Those who have invested more than 500,000 USD in Korea and have stayed in Korea with D-8 Status for more than three years, while contributing to creating employment opportunities for Korean nationals (more than 5 Koreans), or
- Those who have invested more than 5,000,000 USD in Korea and whose acquisition of Permanent Residency is deemed proper by the Justice Minister, or
- Those who have special contributions to Korea and whose special contributions are recognized by the Justice Minister

India

Articles 5 to 11 in Part-II of the Constitution deals with citizenship and it defines a citizen as a person of Indian domicile or someone with an Indian lineage in the family. Article 10 deals with the continuance of foreigners as Indian citizens, subject to any laws enacted thereafter by the legislature. The Indian constitution only recognizes single citizenship throughout the country and does not support dual citizenship. It also declares that a foreign citizen can acquire Indian citizenship through the process of Naturalization (ordinarily residing in India for 14 years) and registration of foreigners with the FRRO (Foreigners Regional Registration Officer) or FRO (Foreigners Registration Officer). The Indian law follows jus sanguinis (citizenship by blood) as opposed to jus soli (citizenship by birth).

With India it doesn't recognize dual citizenship so you will have to give up your home country citizenship and you would have to have Indian ancestry in your family. And there is no birthright citizenship so you can't go to India have a baby and that baby becomes a Indian citizen .

It's not being against illegal immigration, it's the often ignorance that people speak to the process it takes to become a citizen as if it's an instant overnight process when it can often take decades for some. And that's just part of the issue some take with it

I've said it before here and on the IC: I have Guyanese folks in my extended family. They came here and did it right. My brother has two sons by a Mexican chick, her family came here the right way. I've worked with plenty of people from other countries including Mexico, Panama, Honduras, Belize, and Guatemala all of whom came here and became naturalized citizens the right way. At the same time, when I was an alphabet contractor, one chick I worked with was from Taiwan and she was here illegally for most of her life 'cause her parents snuck in the country through Canada. She had to go through the process, but came out the other side a naturalized citizen.

Nobody thinks it's an overnight process. I've never once heard anyone even allude to it anywhere online, in the press, or in real life.

You point out the case of 1 white person from Canada as if that's proof they're going after all illegal immigrants and not just those from Central America and the Caribbean with skin colors the exact opposite of this guy with the same pressure. I never said the law isn't the law, I said that your reasoning just don't hold up under scrutiny. Also, this once again proves my point that alot of you niggas are really funny when it comes to "The law is the law. The courts made their decision" because just yesterday when the same courts ruled not to prosecute the cop who murdered Eric Garner I'm almost certain "the law is the law" ain't about the be said about that decision.

Here's the problem with your way of thinking:

There are simply more people here illegally from Latin American countries. Exponentially more. I've never heard of ICE going after folks from the Caribbean... ever. No roundups of Hatians, Jamaicans, Trinis, none of that.

There are people here illegally from countries across the planet, and ICE does go after those people, but because there's so fuckin many from Mexico and other countries it overshadows everything else. Their presence is felt more than anyone else's because they constitute the overwhelming percentage of the problem. It's so bad that you rarely ever hear about the people from other countries getting detained, but it happens all the time. I was in CCDC over a warrant for a traffic ticket back in 2013 and in the processing area they have an area for ICE. The night I was there it was nothing but Asians lined up to get processed. But you don't hear about that on the news, just Mexicans. It's a bigger story when it's a couple thousand Latinos being deported, not that big of a deal when it's 5 Filipinos and a couple of Chinese getting the same treatment.

So, yeah, I pointed out one white cat but you overlooked the part that dude was a global celebrity at the time of his arrest (and still is) so it was a pretty big deal back then. There's a lot more than just him, it's just easy to ignore the rest.

Here's the problem with your way of thinking:

There are simply more people here illegally from Latin American countries. Exponentially more. I've never heard of ICE going after folks from the Caribbean... ever. No roundups of Hatians, Jamaicans, Trinis, none of that.

There are people here illegally from countries across the planet, and ICE does go after those people, but because there's so fuckin many from Mexico and other countries it overshadows everything else. Their presence is felt more than anyone else's because they constitute the overwhelming percentage of the problem. It's so bad that you rarely ever hear about the people from other countries getting detained, but it happens all the time. I was in CCDC over a warrant for a traffic ticket back in 2013 and in the processing area they have an area for ICE. The night I was there it was nothing but Asians lined up to get processed. But you don't hear about that on the news, just Mexicans. It's a bigger story when it's a couple thousand Latinos being deported, not that big of a deal when it's 5 Filipinos and a couple of Chinese getting the same treatment.

So, yeah, I pointed out one white cat but you overlooked the part that dude was a global celebrity at the time of his arrest (and still is) so it was a pretty big deal back then. There's a lot more than just him, it's just easy to ignore the rest.
I live in Miami, it happens.

I live in Miami, it happens.

We never hear about it. Y'all might 'cause it's local, but the rest of the country? Unless they have ties to the folks getting deported you'd be hard pressed to find people that have heard about all of that. In that same way we had a round-up of illegal Asians over in Chinatown here in Vegas a few years back, but I doubt anyone has heard anything about it.

Of course, cause now it's our turn (Latinos) to be demonized and dehumanized. All you ever hear is about the border when the majority of illegal entry in this country happens because people overstay their VISAs

I've said it before here and on the IC: I have Guyanese folks in my extended family. They came here and did it right. My brother has two sons by a Mexican chick, her family came here the right way. I've worked with plenty of people from other countries including Mexico, Panama, Honduras, Belize, and Guatemala all of whom came here and became naturalized citizens the right way. At the same time, when I was an alphabet contractor, one chick I worked with was from Taiwan and she was here illegally for most of her life 'cause her parents snuck in the country through Canada. She had to go through the process, but came out the other side a naturalized citizen.

Nobody thinks it's an overnight process. I've never once heard anyone even allude to it anywhere online, in the press, or in real life.

My family is from Panama. I have family members who came over and did it the right way as well. And yes some folks do oversimplify the process it takes to become a legal citizen. Im not saying let any and everyone in...but i do think if more people knew just how much goes into the process they wouldn't be as dismissive as they are

We never hear about it. Y'all might 'cause it's local, but the rest of the country? Unless they have ties to the folks getting deported you'd be hard pressed to find people that have heard about all of that. In that same way we had a round-up of illegal Asians over in Chinatown here in Vegas a few years back, but I doubt anyone has heard anything about it.

And you don't think the fact that you don't hear about those folks isn't purposely done to keep the face of immigration looking a certain way? I never disagreed that there are more latin immigrants than any other group. I'm saying they aren't the only omes and to treat them as if they are allows more folks who don't "look" like their name is Pablo to steal the very same resources folks claim to want to keep so bad.

Also dude being a celebrity actually hurts your point because it shows that a white persok pretty much has to be famous while a Latino simply jas to look Latino in order to be suspicious of being an immigrant legal or not

I'm not for open borders but I sympathize with these people...imagine how dire their situation has to be at home for them to risk their lives making that trek up Mexico. Look at what happened to the guy who drowned with his daughter in el Rio Grande. He tried to do it the right way and got frustrated with the process

Last edited:
My family is from Panama. I have family members who came over and did it the right way as well. And yes some folks do oversimplify the process it takes to become a legal citizen. Im not saying let any and everyone in...but i do think if more people knew just how much goes into the process they wouldn't be as dismissive as they are

Bruh, everyone took government in school. Part of that is going over the process it takes to become a US citizen. Don't know if you remember all of that or not, but I got it in elementary and high school. I get that some people simply forget, but I really doubt anyone believes it's trivial to get in here legally. The biggest issue that a lot of these Mexicans (in particular) and other Latinos face is the fact that a lot of them have already been deported and snuck back in, which makes the process that much longer and harder and nobody really has that as a talking point, but that's the reality. You make it that much harder on yourself by not doing it the right way.

And you don't think the fact that you don't hear about those folks isn't purposely done to keep the face of immigration looking a certain way? I never disagreed that there are more latin immigrants than any other group. I'm saying they aren't the only omes and to treat them as if they are allows more folks who don't "look" like their name is Pablo to steal the very same resources folks claim to want to keep so bad.

Also dude being a celebrity actually hurts your point because it shows that a white persok pretty much has to be famous while a Latino simply jas to look Latino in order to be suspicious of being an immigrant legal or not

You don't hear about it because the numbers are too small. Nobody gives a fuck about 20 illegal Asians being carted off from Chinatown or a few cats being rounded up in Little Haiti unless it a part of some coordinated nationwide effort for sex trafficking or some shit like that. But thousands of people in ICE detention centers??? Literal MILLIONS of brown faces here illegally??? C'mon bruh, the face of illegal immigration is the way it is because of the sheer numbers involved and for no other reason.

Of course, cause now it's our turn (Latinos) to be demonized and dehumanized. All you ever hear is about the border when the majority of illegal entry in this country happens because people overstay their VISAs

That's completely incorrect.

Latinos were the face of illegal immigration when Reagan gave them amnesty in '86 because, like today, there were literal millions of Latinos here illegally.
The number of Indians, Asians, and Eastern Europeans here on H1B visas that have overstayed number in the tens of thousands. DHS reported that approx 21000 Indians alone overstayed their visas in 2017 (and they're the largest group). We see over 3 times that number of people crossing here illegally from Latin American countries in a month.

Tell me again how overstayed visas are the issue???

That's completely incorrect.

Latinos were the face of illegal immigration when Reagan gave them amnesty in '86 because, like today, there were literal millions of Latinos here illegally.
The number of Indians, Asians, and Eastern Europeans here on H1B visas that have overstayed number in the tens of thousands. DHS reported that approx 21000 Indians alone overstayed their visas in 2017 (and they're the largest group). We see over 3 times that number of people crossing here illegally from Latin American countries in a month.

Tell me again how overstayed visas are the issue???
Hey bruh, you're right. These spics should go back to their country

Overstayed Visas is literally a drop in the bucket compared to people crossing the borders illegally it really isn't close.

This report presents estimates of the US undocumented population for 2017 derived by the Center for Migration Studies of New York (CMS). It focuses on the steep decline in the undocumented population from Mexico since 2010. While the president has focused the nation’s attention on the border wall, half a million[1] US undocumented residents from Mexico left[2] the undocumented population in 2016 alone, more than three times the number that arrived that year, leading to an overall decrease of nearly 400,000 undocumented residents from Mexico from 2016 to 2017. From 2010 to 2017, the undocumented population from Mexico fell by a remarkable 1.3 million.
For the past 10 years, the primary mode of entry to the undocumented population has been to overstay temporary visas. This report provides estimates of the number of noncitizens who overstayed temporary visas and those who entered without inspection (EWIs) in 2016 by the top five countries of origin.

More than 600,000 foreign travelers who legally entered the United States in 2017 overstayed their visas and remained in the country by the end of the year, according to Department of Homeland Security data released Tuesday.

That figure represents only 1.15 percent of the more than 52 million foreigners who legally entered the U.S. through air and seaports in 2017, and is down from 1.25 percent the year before. But it marked the second straight year that more
than 600,000 visitors stayed past the expiration of their visa, turning them into undocumented immigrants at risk of deportation.

• Visa overstays have significantly exceeded illegal border crossings during each of the last seven years.
  • Mexico was the leading country for overstays in 2017, with about twice as many as India or China

Back