Ice Cube vs The Notorious B.I.G

Who’s better

• Ice Cube

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Notorious B.I.G

Votes: 29 80.6%

• Total voters
Lyrically, BIG >>> Cube

Discography, “Ready 2 Die” >> Anything Cube put out. “The Predator” is the closest, but still ain’t touching R2D.

Cube has more commercial success, but that can largely be attributed to Biggie’s death.

Legacy: BIG >>> Cube. Biggie brought the East Coast back FROM Cube and NWA.

Cube is on the Mt Rushmore of the West.
BIG is on the Mt Rushmore of HIP-HOP.
Levels.

Last edited:
Lol, where did this three classics thing with Cube came from? His first two solo joints universally are considered classics. The Predator was a good album but it’s not on the same level & Lethal Injection was ok but was definitely the beginning of the end of his great solo run.

BIG mastered that slow flow. Had a great rappers voice. Had great lyrics as well as a great way of rapping. Very lyrical and technical and he had a great vocabulary and sounded natural.

Cube is in my top ten as well, but still.

Lyrically, BIG >>> Cube

Discography, “Ready 2 Die” >> Anything Cube put out. “The Predator” is the closest, but still ain’t touching R2D.

Cube has more commercial success, but that can largely be attributed to Biggie’s death.

Legacy: BIG >>> Cube. Biggie brought the East Coast back FROM Cube and NWA.

Cube is on the Mt Rushmore of the West.
BIG is on the Mt Rushmore of HIP-HOP.
Levels.

This. It is what it is. I'm a Cube fan. And I recognize that Big, sadly, had a cheat code by dying so young. But if we're looking just at the work that each was able to put out in the time they were active...Big >>> Cube.

Back